(complete) Franchise Genetics Alien Apparition Co-Op

Ok, I made the edit and took spot 61 for TL2 member. Patsnumone is still on 40 so should be all good, right? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks good.
I cleaned up the formatting slightly (it needed a space to be added)

Cheers
G

7 Likes

8 Likes

@Kushking902
Hello! Almost a month from the last update ā€¦ Judge from the deadline you are probably somewhere in the finish line?
Good luck and thank you for your work!

7 Likes

I am sorry, I apologize for the lack of updates in the end here. Between being away with work for 3 weeks, birthdays and halloween, itā€™s been a busy month lol. Seeds have been shucked and will be sent to the distributors soon. The yield on the girls wasnā€™t anything crazy but they smelled great. I made some hash with the trim but havenā€™t had a chance to test it out yet.
I just need to pick through and clean up the seed pile a bit more when I get a chance. Thereā€™s still a lot of seeds with the calyx stuck on them Iā€™d like to clean up before shipping. :grin:image

73 Likes

Good job @Kushking902

8 Likes

A jar of magic right there!

13 Likes

Solid grow man! Tons of seeds out of them!

5 Likes

Life happens. That jar makes it all good. :heartpulse:

:green_heart: :seedling:

13 Likes

Lol thank you, thatā€™s what I was hoping :grin:

6 Likes

Something north of 5,000 beans? :thinking: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

8 Likes

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m expecting :grin:. I could be wrong but thatā€™s a pretty decent size jar

8 Likes

Thats an awesome result there @Kushking902, it must be a proud feeling cultivating all those beans, very well done mateā€‹:clap::ok_hand:

3 Likes

Dang i missed out on this sign up, hopefully there is alot left over and i can work something out! way to go on the seed run man

2 Likes

@DougDawson this was my first weekend back to civilization, this week I will be getting the seeds together for this run and should be heading your way by the end of the week :grin:

19 Likes

Welcome back Iā€™d forgot about this run . Looking forward to seeing those .

8 Likes

Welcome back! Just as important as the seeds getting sent isā€¦ā€¦ how was the hash?

3 Likes

Welcome back brother. No worries, whenever you are ready.

6 Likes

The label for your run by Sebring;

:green_heart: :seedling:

36 Likes

11 Likes