Ice Cream Cake #98•(F2)

Let’s trade…I bred these from (WC x Gelato 98=PICC98-F1) then crossed the PICC98 with itself to get these F2’s, im looking to trade for some fruity strains out there. Holla back if interested. :call_me_hand:t5:

For those who aren’t sure what Gelato #98 is it’s Sunset Sherbet x’d with Thin Mint GSC. Trust me when I first came across this I said wtf is gelao98 too.

27 Likes

I’ll get back witcha after compiling a list. Definitely interested EVEN if I have to buy a pack!!! CONGRATS, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

What is gelato 98?

1 Like

It’s Sunset Sherbet X Thin Mint GSC

1 Like

I know the lineage of gelato in general, but #98?

I didn’t name it bro🤷🏿‍♂️…but like u I too was sketchy about this strain until I looked it up and learned where it came from. There isn’t much info, I assume that it’s because it’s a fairly new variant. But there’s several variants of Gelato so…what’s one more?

1 Like

Literally only 2 relevant Google results for “gelato 98” and this thread was one. Where did you get this gelato 98?

1 Like

This sh*t called “death” Kat Williams

3 Likes

The gelato seeds came from a relative of mine

1 Like

Found this pic from of Picc 98 (F1) from a bit ago from @Hashton_Kusha.

I am sure Haston has more pics to show us . Hint… Hint…:wink:

5 Likes

I was under the impression that the numbers represented phenotype with varying expressions (33, 41, etc.). Who knows, though :man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Beats me man I didn’t come up with 98 so idk what that number represents.

would love to trade!

2 Likes

Talk to me🤙🏾

:thinking:hmm?..I thought I had got all the seeds from this female, it seems I missed one.

2 Likes

Click-able link :wink:

1 Like

That’s correct but there’s generally info on the specific phenos like 33, 45, 41, 49

1 Like

Whats happening brother, I have some fruity gear you might be interested in. Autos or Photo let me know if you want to trade. Lemon Drop Cookies, Apple Fitter, Banana Punch F2 x Mac & Cheese, I have several Zamaldelica Express crossses that are fabulous and fruity
.Peace

3 Likes

Yeah that Zamaldelica sounds interesting

I wanted to let everyone I’m currently in trades with that there will be a slight delay…I had to rethink my packaging strategy, as u can see in the first picture the envelopes are kinda bulky and awkward so I’m going to redo these and use curragated plastic instead(2nd pic)…so hang tight fellas. Your beans will get to u.

12 Likes