USA

@Maddawg @methodanon

1 Like

1704 chips is my answer
im from canada

thx @MissinBissin
ima tag @mota @m0sirys

2 Likes

It is in the specs if you add it up. The 1704 is dead nuts calculated based on there specs! :wink::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

1704 Chips

I’m in the USA :us:.

@Organical @Jim @Gadarien @BasementGardens

Thanks!

4 Likes
  1. Answer the question: how many SMD chips does the FD4000 420W have? 1704 based on your specs.

2. Comment with your country and tag two friends( please tag active accounts ) I live in the USA :us:, I am tagging @FirstCavApache64, @blowdout2269, @NDNCHILD, @420noob, @darkillusion, @OriginalDankmaster96, @THCeed, @MoBilly, @Oldjoints, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @MissinBissin, @MyrtleGrounds.

Thanks for the tag @Terpsnpurps! :hugs:

My comment is WOW nice giving glad to get a shot at your equipment! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::blush::tophat::four_leaf_clover::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

1704 chips

I’m in :us:

Tagging @Papalag , @ifish , @hooddirt

2 Likes

:us:

@C_in_CT , @joheimgrohen , @ChinookKing

1 Like

hmmm… think i’ll go with everyone else and say 1704. n usa

get in on this @HighTilliDie @Coffin_Dodger @Tolerance_Break

2 Likes

:us:
@ThirdStone @Gadarien @Cummings420

1 Like

1704 chips
Usa
@AntwonCole7
@Sdoyle

1 Like

thank you @MyrtleGrounds are you saying I need a better light? hahaha - hope you’re having a nice day.

1704 chips
L’America as Jim Morrison liked to say

2 Likes

69 Chips, in the US of A!

The sun is a pretty good grow light!

Thanks for the giveaway! and thanks @Ace71975 for the tag.

1704 chips based on the numbers in the initial post here.
I’m in the USA.

@Nitt @George @luxton @Trickster @blazefortwunty (tagging folks that I don’t think have already been tagged)

2 Likes

1704 chips

Uk

@Papalag @Jim @Terpsnpurps

Could do with a light
: )

2 Likes

1074 chips

Spain

@Gaz29 @DougDawson

1704 chips

There are 1704 chips
Canada - Thank you for the opportunity
@TricycleOfDoom @Wizdom

2 Likes

@PhlizonGrowLight there is 1704 chips I’m in Washington State thanks for the chance at lights as I’m running dinosaurs :t_rex::sauropod::sauropod::t_rex: old skool magnetic ballasts HPS MH bulbs lol so THANK U FOR A CHANCE AT LIGHTS have great day OG FAM

:us: 1704 Chips based your specs above, but pic taken from your web site states 1728 chips… @PhlizonGrowLight I win.

Thanks for the tag @C_in_CT

@OnePassionateGrower @MAHAKALA

1 Like

:us: 1704 Chips
@argo945
@Prince
@ifish