Phlizon Grow Light July Giveaway is Comming!

762c2d0e4d838dad7e626eeb00ff0c72a241dee9_2_375x500 f5e9d81399e8d200bdf30781afe5a1f7195b28e4_2_375x500

2 Likes

Thanks for the shot @PhlizonGrowLight
Here are the gals
This light would become my flower light, while my current 250w would become veg
Love the UV feature!

5 Likes

Oo, that’s a nice light!
Here’s my current seeded pollen donor.
She’s about done. :slightly_smiling_face:

God luck y’all!

3 Likes

Very nice light! Thanks for the opportunity.

My little grow. Back left is Molokai Frost. Front left is Zacatecas Mexi, front right is ‘89 AllStar mexi, and the back is Jack’n’Doors haze hybrid. One love and god bless!

2 Likes

Seed testers I’m wrapping up. Those 450 would be put to great use!!!

5 Likes

@PhlizonGrowLight great give-away !!!

Here is BODHI – MANGO HP (MANGO BICHE X 88G13HP) outdoors

2 Likes

Sweet light. Good luck.

1 Like

My current grow, it could really use some phlizon grow light magic to be all it could be

5 Likes

This is my Kashmir preservation run. My 4X4 lite died and I had to put 2 2X4 lightsfrom my other tents in to finish.

7 Likes

Just put these girls in the flower room today!

2 Likes

Thanks for the great prize @PhlizonGrowLight

Good luck to all👍

2 Likes

here we go folks, i am here to say thank you to @philzon grow light july giveaway

2 Likes

If I had that light I would not have to grow outdoor. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Awesome giveaway, good luck everyone!

3 Likes

These plants are grown by using old technology. Notice the yellow tint? That’s the lighting technology of the past that growers used back in the old days. It’s called “High Pressure Sodium”. :expressionless: :confused:

Oh, and it’s expensive to use.

:grin: Thanks for the Giveaway @PhlizonGrowLight!! Good luck to all! peace :v: :pray:

7 Likes

Look at that Fade just sliding into place!
Really nice @TopShelfTrees1

2 Likes

Your in the right place @GEMI-CONNECT616 !

I was a winner a few months ago myself. The @PhlizonGrowLight is bloody amazing.

Thanks again Phlizon
~MB

6 Likes

And somehow, there is a timelessness to your plants. How you say, Smokin @GMan. Won’t comment on your Hydro

2 Likes

Oooh I didn’t know you won one that’s so awesome ! Got my fingers crossed big time as this would perfectly fit into place where my borrowed light is atm.
Wonder where that came from @MissinBissin

3 Likes