What happened to pic of the month contest?

Do I get a 12$ refund for my entry fee??

1 Like

Or do we get to keep watching everyone fundraise for their own causes

Who is setting recurring fees for “Pic of the Month”? Cuz it’s not the site.

We haven’t had it in a while and for good reasons… but noone is donating simply for a “PotM”

3 Likes

Could’ve sworn it was a one time donation for a year worth of contest entries.

2 Likes

But the contest was only a year long…

1 Like

Um…no.

@Mongobongo spelled it all out for us in the April poll thread. Here’s the info he posted:

10 Likes

I just chuckle at the idea of being trespassed from the PO. Like, how? “Damnit, my grampa only paid 5¢ a stamp and that’s all I’ll pay!!!” Slams fist on counter.

I really want to hear the story.

6 Likes

well MongoBongo is a top shelf kind of dude so if he says it happened it happened no doubt in my mind

i was just more curious i must have missed that post just noticed it hadn’t been pinned all month

5 Likes

thank you just hadn’t seen it pinned all month

neg waves 4

:sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

7 Likes

I’m in the middle of a large move. I’m moving a 6000 sqft home a 2000 sqft shop 4.5 hours away in less than 40 days… I’m busy until August. I’ll start it up again in August. Everyone who wants to participate will Need to pay Again when we start. My intention was to start up again in June but I didn’t foresee my issue with Canada post.

I went to buy 6 envelopes and because I refused to put a mask on in 35 degree heat they called the cops and had me trespassed… I can still send stuff just more of a pain in the ass so might as well wait until I’m at the new house in a new town without post office gestapo.

Let’s not make this contest dramatic as some of you are trying to do. I do this to give back, The site had nothing to do with this contest! I’m donating the seeds, vapes and postage out of My own pocket to raise some $ for the site you all love and use… so everyone take a deep breath and relax :joy:

21 Likes

Not as good as I imagined but I like it

3 Likes

again i just missed the post and just noticed it wasn’t pinned lol

good luck on the move

2 Likes

WOW!!! Really dude??? Who shit in your cornflakes this morning?? You must be outta herb, if not…you better drive one in ya, maybe 2!!!
It just amazes me how some people can get their little panties tied in a knot over a couple measly dollers to help support the site you use everyday.
Life happens, so stop acting like spoiled little school girls, cause shit didn’t go exactly they way you wanted. If you can’t afford the fee to play… DON’T PLAY, simple as that.
Crying about $12…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: damn son, you know how much those vapes, cost??
Mongo is a pretty stellar guy for taking the time and his own money to do this. Act like an adult, or go change your diaper…

2 Likes

Never saw the post about mongo and the move. I wanted to know why I paid 12$ for a year of entries but gone after three months. Now that that’s been cleared up, I’d like to take a sec and thank you for your comments. I agree, mongo is a stellar fella. I appreciate what hes done to make the contest happen , hence why I showed it my support. I dont personally wear panties. I dont use this site everyday. Mainly cause of people like you and what this community has turned into. Way to show that OG spirit

3 Likes

Also if you gotta spare minute, maybe you help me change my diaper :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Don’t try and flip this on me, you were the one going on and being pissy about the fundraisers as of late, and going at Mongo, now you trying to back peddle cause I called your ass on it.
I actually have a great OG spirit, just don’t like people talking shit and trying to cause drama, I’ll call your ass out everytime.

2 Likes

Wish you the best with your move man, I moved 7 times in the past 10 years. Moved nearly everything myself, the last few really hit me hard.

Sorry to hear about all the bad you been going through, I was wondering how you got trespassed from cp lol, that’s some bullsh…

2 Likes

Where? Once again, I never saw the post about the move until after the fact…
Wheres the back pedaling? I was misinformed about the situation of the contest. Now that I know the facts of the situation, I’m much less upset about the money or it being gone for a bit. Would’ve been nothin to say oops my bad I missed the post… but you attack me instead :man_shrugging:

I stand by my comment about the personal fundraising, even if a fraction goes to “server costs”.
Do that on GoFundMe not a grow forum. Just my two cents, not worth arguing over if we dont see eye to eye. :v:

See ^^ you can voice an opinion without attacking anyone personally.

3 Likes

Look @LemonadeJoe if your gonna come through and edit and delete my posts none of which were even aggressive or rude please just delete my account or whatever your doing these days this place has turned into a real Roll it up and honestly with so many older members having just vanished from here i honestly don’t feel safe anymore :v: best wishes in your ventures

6 Likes