That’s a lot of seeds

2 Likes

Mr. Sparkles has implemented his plan …

To overgrow the world!!

:+1: :partying_face:

Cheers
G

9 Likes

Today, in my hot air balloon, I am dabbing some Landos Stash flower rosin…I am discombobulated, but through my self induced fog I believe I can see @Heliosphear at his desk immortalizing another OG’er in a drawing. :dash: :dash:

5 Likes

Funny story… I been doing video’s for months, all of them have under 100 views. Then I posted this video.

In my bog 4 life thread, nearly 700 views in 2 days. :rofl: Good nite OG’s.

10 Likes

I see that people place extra pictures so i would like to just show the update of my picture

MVC-139S

8 Likes

I have taken the two photos of your progress and put them together for your contest entry, I have included you OG ID. If you would like to add to your entry with photo’s of your continued progress to the finish, I can add them up to December 19th. Your doing great work, looking forward to your finished picture. Just in case no one else tells you today… Thank you for sharing.

Video release tomorrow.

3 Likes

On your way Alpha, rock that buttruss

2 Likes

@Heliosphear 701 … But i want seeds >>>

In the Powershot era … circa 2010 … Courtesy my personal Insta account … tks i post it there kkk

The 35 m Cristo Redentor (1931 ) … Art Deco … The soap stone mosaic cover … aplied like a mogul made by high society first bench church … blablabla

By the 70s … Real state speculation in the ZS of Rio … Forced $$$$ the mayors to create the Georio departament … For sure it deserved an article in Clibing mag …

Rio de Janeiro … de Ja Neura … Neurosis >>> Here … for now … is a Covid free port Godzilla >>>

Concrete Teeth

12 Likes

Thank you @Bobgrows for your sponsoring of this contest with 30 bubba kush seeds. For those who don’t already know this OG…

Check out the Purps!

4 Likes

Have a very merry xmass holiday

11 Likes

53 entries, clipped and OG ID’s added. Action trailers tonight.

Filmstrip with music.

15 Likes

That’s awesome! We’ll done!!

2 Likes

That was super cool @Heliosphear , nice job. I should mention it looks like you missed adding the name/avatar to my pic and the one after JohnnyPotseed’s as well. Those were the only 2 missing but thought I should let you know.

3 Likes

Love it! Great job putting it together!
:v::green_heart:

3 Likes

Outstanding work as usual bro. I have just been looking. I feel like I hit the lottery with that video you put together about my grow. I couldn’t ask for more. :slight_smile: :pray:
Thank you again for that.

3 Likes

One of my older pics of my outdoor grows this pretty butterfly stood still long enough to take a couple of snaps ! Loss of good entries hope it competes!

Started growing in late 2016 with two little plants under a mars led not an impressive grow but it was my start moved outdoors in ‘18 IIRCC and that is where my passion falls have had to take some time of from growing( 2021) cause my son has takin on the passion for this plant also ! Smh I dabble in all sorts of stuff , stay with my own soil mixes and dry amendments And make various SST , compost and EWC teas and dabble in KNF bokashi , vermi composting as well , love reading and learning all things cannabis .

11 Likes

Bees feasting on a Vietnamese Black male…

28 Likes

That is my favorite shot…
:sparkling_heart:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

@DougDawson the pictures are tagged with OG ID’s, didn’t have time to edit completely and haven’t done the OverGrow promo trails yet. I will make sure all tags are visible in those, we added a new family member today and it’s been hectic… we picked up our all black German Shepard, I called her Wednesday.

@Jinglepot @Bobgrows @MoBilly Thank you, it’s my pleasure.
Thank you @JohnnyPotseed for being a Sponsor of this contest, OG’s are helping out the server and helping you deal with a problem we are all familiar with “I’m seed rich and money poor”. I would like to start a go fund me for your family. Please let me know if this is acceptable, OverGrow has got your back and OG’s are helping out in a big way.

15 Likes

And seeds start at $10 each on instagram, notable breeders from Michigan are getting $50 seed.
Overgrow growers need an outlet.

6 Likes