Popppa Puffs pure pffft

Double cups 4 life. Seen Walmart had a big sale on fake solos. I’m gonna grab a few bags of the.

5 Likes

Hey there’s ppl out there willing to spend the money. I’m not one of em but free market. 100 bucks a pack is really pushing it. I’m not even sure I have one of those anymore. Maybe thug pugs ruby red. Paid 90 America

4 Likes

nice evening

14 Likes

Slurricane

18 Likes

How’s the smell/taste on that one? I was eyeing it for a bit some months ago but ended up picking up other stuff instead… did I miss out?

2 Likes

Friend just dropped it off. Smoking soon

4 Likes

Taste a lot like old skool Romulan. I liked it

8 Likes

Joti pure blueberry

Purple cake

Peanut butter jelly

18 Likes

i will pull up a chair too stay @ home too much

1 Like

20 Likes

22 Likes

Happy belated bday! I am turning 42 on the 22nd of this month! The time, it does fly. Hope you had a nice day with all the peeps you dig!

1 Like

My solo cups look the same! They have the names of 3 or so PAST strains that they were used for crossed out so the next strains name gets blasted on 'em!

2 Likes

Haha familiar age. Happy early bday

2 Likes

Happy Birthday! My wife’s was just today. Just finished off some slurricane myself. Was very tasty and a nice high to it.

3 Likes

May is a great time to be born! Hope u treated the lady right.

3 Likes

Woop for malinois

1 Like

Yeah get ready to come off some serious scratch. Gromer announced retirement and now everybody is buying stock to resell for huge mark up

2 Likes

Thankfully i have a few packs. And I hope he isn’t done done yet. First time running his gear

2 Likes

Oregon elite dropped a lot of thug pug today. Most gone. Can’t do the 35 usd shipping charge. Don’t want a divorce

3 Likes