Popppa Puffs pure pffft

Thug Pug Peanut butter Jelly, Greenpoint purple cake, JOTI pure blueberry.

24 Likes

Purple cakes i dropped 4 in pellets. One seems to have stalled. One won’t open its leaves.

19 Likes

pure blueberry by JOTI 4 for 4

21 Likes

2 for 2 on thug pugs pbj

23 Likes

I’ll be watchimg this one! Good Luck!

9 Likes

I’m in :v::v::v:

5 Likes

My Belgian turns 1 year old today!

32 Likes

Gonna be exciting, grabbing bong and pulling up a lawn chair

4 Likes

On the one that isn’t wanting to open. Sometimes I gently pinch the very tip and that membrane will break loose. Have heard you can soften it by misting so they can break loose on their own but I’ve always had good results with pinching.

Looking good!

Beautiful Belgian by the way. Are you involved in Schutzhund?

7 Likes

No but she comes from very impressive stock her dad is Campari vom Clan der Wolfe. Who is highly rated in the world. He has quite a few videos on YouTube. My dog was not aggressive enough. She’s a great dog. A big ole suck. But I have 0 doubt that if someone tried to grab one of my kids she would tear then up.

The membrane sat on it for 24 hours. I sprayed it a few time but the leaves are locked in place now. I’ll force them open tonight

8 Likes

Not to derail the thread, but…

It seems like another lifetime ago when I was married to someone who trained GSDs for Schutzhund. She was a really talented trainer who took every dog to the highest level and competed in the national (USA) championships multiple times. Those dogs knew 40+ commands in both German and English and obeyed instantly. Now I only hang out with untrained rescue dogs…

11 Likes

Wanted to grow these but had several mishaps during the process than out of stock hope you find a great one I’m sure there in there :grin:

5 Likes

Some pure blueberry hanging with a bcg clone

20 Likes

Hey I turned early 40s today I am so excited
:roll_eyes:

Here are some of all 3 mixed together

Haha see how often I re use these solo cups. OG taught me solos

20 Likes

Happy birthday! Best of luck with all the new seeds!

6 Likes

Here’s the purple cake that had cotyledon sealed shut. Weird but I will give it a chance to snap out of it

Here’s the best one so far pure blueberry

15 Likes

Anyone else notice the shortage on thug pug gear? Both of my two regular seed banks are out. I did hear he was done this year due to his degenerative disease getting worse. Something along those lines. I’ve been trying to talk someone into preserving one of his strains for us. @Mongobongo

I have peanut butter jelly, purple drank breath, and the very popular ruby red

11 Likes

I found this on Oregoneliteseeds who usually carries 10 to 12 strains of his. The regular stock is sold out.

7 Likes

$451 for 10 regular seeds? And that number may go even higher?! :astonished: :exploding_head: :skull:

2 Likes

That’s ridiculous. And yes, Solo cups are life lol. Extra points for double stacking them so they don’t need drip trays, and just because it’s badass like lil Wayne or something :tropical_drink:

2 Likes