Preservation Run! Blockhead Bx by Bodhi **(Closed)**

Whoops. I don’t know WTF I’m doing. :upside_down_face: Sorry @Islayhearts, thanks for running these for us man. :slight_smile:
:guitar:

1 Like

#48 L3 - Got edited out earlier!
edit: I was below 15 when this all started ;D

Thanks a bunch for making this happen.

Thanks @Islayhearts and @Craigson15

Somehow or another, it appears, that my name has gotten removed from the list. Could someone please check. Thanks

1 Like

I dont know what happened @repins12 but it was between edit 87 and 89

Shows you in post 86 and it looks like @Cbizzle edited your spot

Same thing happened to me. I screen captured after re-adding myself as a just in case.

Totally unintentional I will add.

All good brother, just wanted to make sure you knew. Shit happens, no matter what I will do what I can to make sure no member gets left behind. Even if I have to give every last bean I have.

3 Likes

Sorry dude. Something definitely didn’t go right when I first tried to add my name as I think there were others in there. I deleted and added my name back further down and it looked like all the names were on there that were on prior but not the case. Forgive me.

See edit 86 and 87

Yeah, as was pointed out, @Cbizzle’s edit bumped you from the “Regular” list. But you should put yourself on the “Member” list…that list has open spots!

1 Like

Yeah, looks like a ton of open spots too. Wonder how fast that will fill up :thinking:

1 Like

This seems to be happening quite often lately, for some reason. I think I’m signed up and go back later to see that someone had overwritten my name. This has happened several times lately, I wonder if there is some way to fix it :v:t4:

1 Like

@anon71563794
@cannabliss
@G-paS
@morecatslesspeople
Any of you jumping on this one?
Or @JohnnyPotseed
@thecrazster

3 Likes

Shit…out of likes! Yeah, @Oldtimerunderground, after the changes were made to make entry into Level 3, I think we’ll see lists fill up in a similar fashion from now on. Might make sense to have more “Regular” than “Member” slots.

As I was going back through the edits to see who bumped you, I saw others had the same thing done to them. The way to fix it is to not select the “Overwrite” option when editing a Wiki that’s been edited at the same time.

3 Likes

I know that I didn’t select overwrite, oh well :v:t4:
I put myself at 25 on trust level 2, let’s see if it stays there.
I was getting this message

No, it was done TO you, not BY you. Sorry for the confusion.

2 Likes

Thanks brother, I was confused. I thought that, I had done something :+1:t4: :v:t4: