Preservation Run! Blockhead Bx by Bodhi **(Closed)**

@Purple-N-Hairy I agree. There should be either more regular slots, or some other sort of changes. I just finished dinner so I can barely move or think lol. I’m just glad @repins12 was able to be put on the 2nd list at least.

If on another seed run the tl3 spots get filled and I miss out, am I able to put my name under tl2 if there are open spots?? How does that work? I really don’t know much about the technicalities involved in these seed runs.

2 Likes

You bet!

Outta likes, so… :green_heart:

I dont know

Perhaps whoever sets up the seed run can stipulate up front. Otherwise, we should talk to LJ about making a rule, if that’s even possible.

1 Like

Am I able to give a tl2 member my spot in tl3?

If so, I would be willing to offer @repins12 my spot on the first list.

3 Likes

I’s all good, my friend. I think that, I got on the level 2 list and caught it this time. Several times, I have not been so lucky. I hope that all is well, with you and yours. Have a great evening :v:t4:

3 Likes

Lol… Nicer than me. I’d post then delete and take my spot back. Good on you haha!

4 Likes

That’s up to @Islayhearts. The list could be adjusted to add more TL3 spots and lower number of TL2 spots since there seems to be more TL3s signing up but they set the rules for their signup.

2 Likes

That’s one of the reasons, I started taking pictures of my screen, every time, I sign up anymore :v:t4:

1 Like

I just popped on the tl2 list, I’m not worried. I have enough seeds no matter how it goes

3 Likes

Oh yeah!!! Thank you for the heads up, this sounds amazing.

You’re Regular Emeritus, so you can sign in in the Regulars list, there are three TL2 intruders in that list, you can take one of their spots, that would make them respect the rules next time … ejem|nullxnull

5 Likes

Do it

2 Likes

@George if anyone is signed up in tl3 and is not a regular, I think they should be tagged on here and notified so they can correct the mistake.

1 Like

I am not going to tag anybody no|nullxnull, I expose the sin but not the sinner angeldevil|nullxnull, it’s up to them to correct the situation or at least the OP, just made an innocent remark … :innocent:

7 Likes

I just tried twice to move 2 names to the correct spot and free up 2 TL3 spots but had someone edit both times. Not going to keep fighting with users overwriting. What would be a nice feature is if someone opens the wiki to edit it should prevent a second user from editing at same time. I wonder if that is an option on the back end that @LemonadeJoe could turn on if it exists?

5 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. love bodhi stuff

I understand and appreciate your honest and innocent remark. I don’t mind tagging members who may have signed up in the wrong tier mistakenly, accidents happen. I only seek justice, OTUG the bean hero…

3 Likes

Well then, just DO IT, I trust in your superpowers ejem|nullxnull, I am just an old cat that always avoids fights and quarrels … cat|nullxnull

3 Likes

@Smokerheat @kndreyn

It looks like you are trust level 2. Please edit your name in the sign up under the correct tier level. Thank you.

I apologize if I am mistaken, I just want to make sure everyone is in the correct place.

3 Likes

This sounds sweet and thanks for doing it.

2 Likes

Thanks @George I appreciate your help

3 Likes