Prize selection List for the 8 years of OverGrow

I cant even imagine all the wranglin’ involved in this crazy effort to celebrate probably the biggest OG anniversary ever, thanks to all the donors, members and @Heliosphear for keeping it all together for us :heart:

11 Likes

Just a big shout out to @tresbundles I received your package :+1: Thank you very much for the extras :blush: . I have put 2 of the Auto’s into water and both have tails already. Much appreciated :+1:

6 Likes

Hiya @Heliosphear I’m afraid i’m not doing another calendar.

The last one worked out perfectly because I had both large outdoor and smaller indoors to use as props. This year not so much.

Besides. There’s only so sexy I can be :joy:

13 Likes

Very awesome! I’ll be following along in your outdoor thread if you post them. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

yes you are the first person to reply to that . The pack is yours send me the deets.

7 Likes

for my second choice -

@OnePassionateGrower
White Widow

thanks

3 Likes

@Heliosphear appreciate that and thanks for all you do around here. .

3 Likes

Hey guys, I know I’m late to the party but I’ll definitely do the strawberry headband and the peanut pound cake if it’s still available

3 Likes

@Heliosphear thanks for everything you have done to make this anniversary great. You can take me off the prize list. Thanks again. Its was a great celebration!

5 Likes

Nice choices, brother!
I definitely voted for all your photos :purple_heart::potted_plant::blush:

I voted for everybody :partying_face:

6 Likes

Last list of contestants for the 8 years of OverGrow.

@growmie
@creatorknbsland
@emeraldbullfrog
@cYx
@MyrtleGrounds
@TheMan13
@AMunkFromCupertino
@luxton
@Strainger
@Rastafarhigh
@mongbae
@grotebag
@Sailorboy
@Zanzibar
@Pigeonman
@OhNo555
@Gr8racr
@RustyNotKrusty
@NDNCHILD
@SEMOActivist
@mndlss
@Baltimore
@MOX
@XxPeacePipexX

136 people entered the 8 years of OverGrow Anniversary Celebration. The listings are complete.

9 more packs of seeds are on the way to winners.

@Neoangelo147 Thank you. Will send new seeds.

@emeraldbullfrog prizes confirmed, please contact providers.

@Cannabi5 prize confirmed, please contact provider.

@Foreigner Understood maybe you’ll be more sexy in 2025 and we can make a 2026 calendar together. :smiley:

@royal Prize confirmed, please contact @OnePassionateGrower

@Goodgrace87 Strawberry headband confirmed please contact @GregOG and peanut pound cake is Pina Pound cake from @THCeed ? If so confirmed.

Gotta edit the prize list and check my PM’s, then get going for the day. Have a great Week OG’s :sunglasses:

31 Likes

Thanks @Heliosphear !

What do we get to choose again? I’ve been a little checked out other than getting my lots out to the winning parties.

:rofl:

:sweat_smile:

11 Likes

@Pigeonman You are getting a a magnet and seed holder from @Neoangelo147 with shipping paid by me cause I love yah. So 2 packs for seeds or 1 non-seed prize and 1 pack of seeds.

Thank you my friend for being an awesome person and one helluvah gardener.

I’m out! :sunglasses:

17 Likes

Post #315 has the most recently updated prize list

Here ya go :v:

7 Likes

All set on my end :call_me_hand:t2: Sent that out yesterday.
Thanks a million my friend @Heliosphear

8 Likes

Sweet, ill take the Lost Skunk @Zanzibar and the Strawberry Headband x Afgan Skunk @GregOG. Thank you!!

5 Likes

I will take @DefNSmokn
1- 12p Mojave chem
1- 10pck REG Chupacabra Kush

5 Likes

If available, I’d like
10 seed pack Sublime @SEMOActivist
2mil vials of Sour Diesel X Royal Kush BX10 F1 @Vesti
Thank you awesome people!!!

\

6 Likes

When the dust settles and there still a shirt available from @Rhai88 and a pack of Skank from @Zanzibar please let me know. :slightly_smiling_face:
Ya know I like the shirts and everyone knows a skank they love even if they won’t admit it. :rofl: :v:t3:

11 Likes

I’d love to have a t-shirt too. Since I was a tad late to the party I’ll wait till everyone else is settled

5 Likes