Prize selection List for the 8 years of OverGrow

something like that. I dun feel any differnt the next morning.
:mornin: :patlal: :robawet: :feelsgoatman: :toostoned: :realawe::feelsbatman::saulgoodman:
:rabbitgull: :vegan:

Stardog gets em cause i agreed to that before i realized what was going on.
the other 7 fem pack will be given away. in mini games.
Iron cindy X Harlem shuffle regular available to anyone who chooses me for a consolation prize

6 Likes

Real mature Just reinforces my point.Like seriously you were just crying about noone wanting your seeds and edited your original comment and you present yourself with that nonsense and take a giant shit on the lawn for everyone to see.like Jay said
dont be salty if your thing wasnt the first thing a top winner wanted. we all have a different viewpoint on what is desirable and valuable.I dont feel any different either :cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

im not sure what your going on about bro. have a great day
edit-
I will try and internally resolve this but dont feel 100% wrong. Sorry to those I offended and for proverbially taking a “giant shit on the lawn” Heliosphear please dont hate me and thank you for everything you have done. I look forward to sharing with the community.

1 SDFN DYDLODEOH IRU WKH ILUVW SHUVRQ WR ILJXUH WKLV RQH RXW.

DEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZABC

4 Likes

Your beans guy your choice i respect that it makes it looks funny when you put out a donation with no precedent to where it was going then pull back last min when noone wanted it.i seen what the topic winners chose i went off of what wasnt picked and left over other that the viet black oaxacan that was my mistake i misread a post then went back and reread it i picked yours when i seen noone else was picking it and figured that the Top prize winners already took thier picks.Thats what i was getting on about the snarky comment is what sealed the deal that was the dump on the lawn.

3 Likes

Huh, not sure what just happened. I guess the Purple City Genetic fems aren’t available now.
Should i choose another? No big deal either way completely cool with my one selection from @Hashpants. Thanks again for all you do for the community @Heliosphear.

8 Likes

How about some Steve Lemme x white Cherry truffle x Purple Punch fems. Send deets buddy. Biggest seeds ive seen.

28 Likes

@Papalag beans landed yesterday! Thanks for the fast shipping and contributing to the festivities!

8 Likes

@Heliosphear thanks for this
@upstate - did not hear back from you regarding the beans

thanks again everyone

5 Likes

“1 pack available for the first person to figure this one out”

Would that person be me? :grin:

8 Likes

That’s just Psilly talk :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

:rofl:

4 Likes

@Foreigner Your Welcome, like yourself all the effort we put into making a happy fun place to communicate and grow together. Are you going to do another calendar for the year 2025?

@DougDawson I apologize for not having contacted you by now about you interview on the OverGrow PODcast. I will get to it ASAP.

@royal not available please choose something else.

@Panamajock Thank you, haven’t had time for sweet dreams lately. Family matters are a gather gravity here.

@mota Thank you for being a prize provider, I didn’t make good on joining the contest this year with my own pictures to vote on so I could get the super kick ass GRAV steam roller.

@Papalag understood, @ShiskaberrySavior the ORange T x Grandma’s DoG are yours.

@JAYY_2the_R-O_WHAh Thank You, The 50+ Volunteers that supported the event with seeds, prizes and donations absolutely smashed it this year. Hoping now with all the upgrades in place next year will go more smoothly with the prizes giveaway. Thank you for helping.

@way4out your selection is 1 pack PacificNorthWest Hashplant X Puck from @Radical_reefer and 1 pack Maple Leaf x Hawaiian sativa red stem From @GregOG Please contact your prize providers.

@SunGrown Please contact @PsillyRabbit about your seed prize selection.

@Neoangelo147 Thank you for making those OverGrow Magnets and weed leaf seed holders. I love mine, I gather the seeds I sent you in trade never made it to you, if so please let me know either way so I can resend if needed. Requesting that you send a set to @Pigeonman , I will pay the shipping. Please contact him for the addy to send it to.

@Star_Dog Thank you for helping.

@NDNCHILD Thank you for Helping. You have gone above and beyond ever since you joined OverGrow. It is a honor to be a part of our incredible community with you. :sunglasses:

@PsillyRabbit as one of the 50+ volunteers that have provided seeds and prizes and donations, we were all on the same page that everyone who entered the contest would get a prize… call that what ever you want but please remember going forward that neither you or I are any greater or lesser than anyone else in this community. What anyone labels themselves as ranking, competition or status is their business. I don’t hate you, I do want you to continue being an awesome member of the Community.

@Golfnutt Thank you for helping, I appreciate it. :+1:

@luxton and @Fortman420 your selection has been confirmed by @NDNCHILD :grinning:

@ShiskaberrySavior Thank you, as you are one of the most incredible OG’s I’ve ever known… Thank you for being an awesome person. :smiley:

@Not-Notjosh “that would look pimp on my not-fridge” :rofl: you always make me smile, keep being a Great member of OverGrow and a supporter. Magnet and @THCeed 1 pack LSGTK confirmed.

@Gho13 your selection confirmed by @NDNCHILD

@Garden-Buddy your t-shirt is in production, 1 pack Lost Skunk from @Zanzibar confirmed. Please contact your seed provider.

——————————————————
@synapse57 OverGrow magnet looks great!

Where? Would you like to post them in prize list.
———————————

@Cannabi5 Please select something else.

@Amendment3 Thank you for Helping

@CapnCannabis T-shirt donation sounds great but it’s not required, I would like to do more for Veterans in the 2024 Picture of the year Contest in December please let me know how i can do that. As we have already had a conversation by Private Message about what happened while I was away for 48 hours, I got nothing but Love for yah.

I have filled 15 free T-shirts Orders, The 2 shirts from @Amendment3 have been taken. The last 2 free shirts are up to @Rhai88 please contact him for an order form after requesting here in the Prize selection list.

I’m off to post #244 edit the list and repost it with wiki option so that prize providers can edit out what they need to. I will post more contestant names on Monday. Yes that right there’s more! :sunglasses:

30 Likes

Thank you @Heliosphear

4 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed (Due to unforeseen circumstance mail out of prizes will be delayed)
3-10pk of Unicorn Island fem (Unicorn Poop x Island Sweet Skunk)
5-10pk of Thunder Rose reg (4-way cross Frankenstein, King Tut, Cindy-99, Strawberry Alien Moonrocks)
5-10pk of Double Thunder reg (Thunder Rose x Alaska Thunder Fuck)
5-10pk of Magic Carpet Ride reg (Unicorn Poop x Blazing Dragon)
World wide shipping. Wanna know more about JPseeds, Click here.

@CanuckistanPete
1-10 pack of Blue Moon Rocks X Chocolate Diesel

@ix3u
Hand made Wood tray.

Winner Pays Shipping cost.

@NDNCHILD
2- 10 seed packs Fat Trax (Fat Bastard x Grand Prix)
Worldwide shipping See what NDNCHILD grows in the long house here.

@Hashpants
4 Ten seed Flips Acapulco Breath (Motobreath 15 X Acapulco mist JP)
1 Ten seed Flips Durban Mix
World wide shipping
Custom seed holders by @Bobgrows
IMG_3531
Get to know Hashpants Click here.

@Rhai88 and @Rena93
$40 Donation to provide 2 shirts for winners

@THCeed
1 packs Freakshow
4 packs Lennon’s Soup
1 packs LSGTK fems
3 packs Pina Pound Cake
Each pack 10+ seeds - Each pack comes with a surprise puck of beans.
Visit with THCeed here.

@DefNSmokn
2 - 12p Mojave chem
1 - 12pck REG Lemon Bubble Chem (Bubba Limon x Mohave Chem)
2 - 10pck REG Chupacabra Kush
World Wide Shipping
Visit the high desert with DefNSmokn here.

@Zanzibar
2 x 10 seed pack of Lost Skunk
5 x 10 seed packs of SKANK (Runtz x Lost Skunk)
5 x 10 seed packs of Hypermagic (GBolt x Skywalker OG)
Find the last skunk with Zanzibar

@CaptainNemo
Blueberry Muffin Seeds (2 packs 10 seeds per pack)
Inside EU shipping only

@Greenfingers
1 Pucks Big Sur Holyweed
US and Canada shipping.
See what Greenfingers grows here.

@Orbitalnutria420
1 - 10+ packs of double grape x kraken
2 - 10+ packs of double grape x kraken x BBHP
2 - 10+ packs of double grape x kraken x caramel afghani lavender lemonade
2 - 10+ packs of double grape x kraken x space monkey
IMG_3466
US and Canada Shipping
Join the Bino’s pheno hunt with Orbitalnutria420 here.

@misterbee
Blueberry Ghost Cookies (P/Reg), Ice Cream Hash Plant (P/Reg), Peanut Butter Breath (P/Reg), Purple Kush x R.K. S. (P/Reg), Wedding Cake x AK-47 (A/Fem), Durban Poison (P/Reg), Triangle Kush x Stardawg f2 (P/Reg), @SamwellBB’s Dosido #9 x Dosido #9OR** #23 (2 Males), Poison Ivy #3 x Lemon Fizz, Marauder, Purple Poison Cookies #6 x Slippery Rails, Koffee f3.** Regular - 6 or 7 Seeds, Photo/Auto Fem - 3 or 4 Seeds
Ships to USA only.
Go see what’s pop’n with misterbee here.

@Jimdoors
2 Ten seed packs of Redeemer X JTR Durban Thai 99 X Freakshow F2
Visit with Jimdoors here.

@Pjhunt78
1 - Peanut Butter Aura - Peanut Butter Breath x Lavender Aura (12pk)
1 - Sasuke - Delirious x Locomotion (12pk)
See Pjhunt78’s long over due tester.

@InTheWoods
5 - 10pk of Contango ( Lazy Lightning x [[H/Sk1 x Sk1] x [Haze/Sk1] )
5 -18pk of Cultivator’s choice - [[H/Sk1 x Sk1] x [Haze/Sk1] OP 6F/4M
(3 seeds from each female)
World Wide Shipping
Take a walk in the woods here.

@SEMOActivist
1 Ten seed Pack Sublime

@Wizdom
Red Skunk x Stockton Slap
FreakShow x Stockton Slap
Faux Mac x Ashava Valley Cheese
ChemDawg x Ashava Valley Cheese
Ice Cream Cake x Ashava Valley Cheese
Faux Mac x Ashava Valley Cheese
Stockton Slap x Ashava Valley Cheese
All are 10 seed per pack
Join the Wizdom Giveaway here.

@Loggershands
Baked Beans - Purple poison cookies - F2
Lamplighter genetics - SFV OG x chocolate hash plant F1
OG Kush x Purple Guava F2

Step into the basement with Loggerhands

@PsillyRabbit
7 packs of seeds
10 Reg “Penny Pincher” (Harlem Shuffle X Iron Cindy)

Visit the Rabbit Click here.

@Neoangelo147

7 sets of Magnetic OverGrow Logo and leaf seed holder. Winners of this prize pays shipping cost.
See more about Neoangelo147 3d printed logo here.

@Vesti
3 2mil vials of Sour Diesel X Royal Kush BX10 F1
Visit the Pollination nation shenanigans with Vesti here

@GregOG
10 seeds each pack
2 packs Maple Leaf x Hawaiian sativa red stem.
2 packs Strawberry Headband x Afghan Skunk x Afghan
2 packs Ancestral Skunk x Turkish Hash Plant

@blowdout2269
8 - 10+ seed packs of Purple Lamborghini F3 (Exotic Genetics) P/R

Updated 12:12AM Sunday September 8th
To prize providers, please wiki edit changes to your selections if I missed it or tell me and I will get to it Monday.
Have an Awesome Sunday.

24 Likes

Well, shoot! Thank you, buddy! :smiling_face: @Heliosphear :fist:t3:
This year has been a blast! :feather::feather:

7 Likes

Awesome, thanks for updating the wiki list @Heliosphear :clap: :clap: You’ve been doing a ton of work keeping this organized.

Just curious, is there a way to know how far down the list I will be? :smiley: Got my eye on one particular item but I don’t want to get my hopes up (some of my pictures were def not the top voted entries haha so I figure that if I get a win then it will be near the very end)

Thanks again for running this awesome 8 YEARS OF OVERGROW Celebration! :partying_face: :tada: You rock! :metal:

6 Likes

@emeraldbullfrog Your up! Make your selections from the updated list and I’ll get back with yah Monday.

Have a great night and an Awesome Sunday. :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Unfortunately, I don’t think I got them. I’ll send you dm about the beans to make sure as for the magnet logo and Leaf puck I got you. :+1: I’ll reach out to @Pigeonman .

4 Likes

What! :exploding_head: Dude this blowing my mind right now, thank you so much!

I would like to choose

Those both sound amazing

Have a fantastic Sunday yourself! :v:

14 Likes

Thanks @Heliosphear, I appreciate all you are doing here.
I’d love a pack of pnw hp x puck f2 from @Radicle_Reefer

7 Likes