Prize selection List for the 8 years of OverGrow

@Pigeonman And @Rastafarhigh seeds are in the mail. :mailbox_with_mail:

I forgot to choose earlier;
I choose @Hashpants 10 seed Durban mix
and
@Greenfingers 1 puck of Big Sur Holyweed

Thanks again @Heliosphear and to all donors! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

7 Likes

@Strainger Maple leaf Ɨ Hawaiian sativa red stem. From @GregOG confirmed, please contact prize provider.

@InTheWoods I choose @Hashpants 10 seed Durban mix and @Greenfingers 1 puck of Big Sur Holyweed confirmed please contact prize providers.

Thatā€™s it for me today, seeyah tomorrow. :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Do the Red Alert (Red Skunk x Stockton Slap) for @luxton Enjoy mate. Two monsters, will be some great smoke :v:

10 Likes

For sure.
You know what to do!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Thank you sir! :smiley:

4 Likes

Ok im confused about contacting the prize providerā€¦ how do i contact yhe provider ?

3 Likes

@Strainger Just click on their user name in the prize list and send them a PM. :+1:t3: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Ok thanks, i guess i was expecting a reply right away from himā€¦ my fault. Thanks for the help. This is the first time Iā€™ve won a prize so im very excited!!.

7 Likes

Yeppers

1 Like

@Strainger I am doing distribution of seeds for @Wizdom and @Loggershands Stockton Slap Ashava Valley cheese confirmed.

@luxton Red Skunk x Stockton slap, confirmed. I donā€™t have 2 packs of these, would you like to pick another one or shall I? Mine would be the ChemDawg x Ashava Valley cheese. Let me know.

I gotta get rollingā€¦ out the door. :sunglasses: Yā€™all have a great day.

5 Likes

@misterbee has not been seen since August 8th, If you selected one of his seed packs for a prize, the current recommendation is to choose something else.

Iā€™m removing him from the prize listing until we hear from him.

7 Likes

:cry: :sob: :honeybee:

6 Likes

I sure hope heā€™ll bee :honeybee: back soon, really miss him buzzing around the place.

:honeybee: :honey_pot: SS/BW :peace_symbol: :frog:

6 Likes

Wouldnā€™t be my first pick, but thatā€™s exactly why I want it :grin:. Yes please sir :grin:

I havenā€™t grown a ton of chem, but Iā€™ve been reading itā€™s typically stronger, so letā€™s fire it up!

3 Likes

Aw man i seriously hope he is okay. He was super active and a very nice person who helped me out a lot.

My 2nd choice will be @Loggershands og kush x purple guava f2

As long as its still available. Already got my first pick from pjhunt

6 Likes

@NDNCHILD thank you for the wonderful card, sticker and seeds!!
You Rock!!

Love the picture on the card , BTW!

19 Likes

Youā€™re very welcome! @Bobgrows Iā€™m happy to see it made it to ya safely. Finally got those GP F2ā€™s to ya too! Awesome! :slightly_smiling_face: Enjoy! :fist:t3::feather::feather:

9 Likes

I do really appreciate them! Thank you!

4 Likes

I wasnt sure what was being sent to me when @NDNCHILD said he sending me a slap due to that last auction but I was amazed when I opened that letter when it arrived!

I am going to frame mine along with @Heliosphears letter and 8yr sticker to preserve the moment. :grin:

7 Likes

Here is one of my boards done with OG stickers Iā€™ve received.

28 Likes