Prize selection List for the 8 years of OverGrow

Love it! :heart_eyes: @Bobgrows

2 Likes

To replace my Misterbee choice, Iā€™d love a pack of @blowdout2269 Purple lamborghini seeds.

3 Likes

Have at 'er bud.
Shoot me them deets in another PM. :wink:

3 Likes

I would like to give out my remaining 5 packs
(ā€œpenny pincherā€ still available to remaining people that havenā€™t claimed ). Stardog2024 was given the first pack and star_dog got the second pack on semantics (please just use them)
Not_notjosh responded to the cypher to win the first pack.
Pack number two will go to the first person who can tell me the name of the sparse gas and dust that exist in the space between stars.

10 Likes

interstellar medium (ISM)

3 Likes

Or did you mean Nebula?

2 Likes

Star Farts

9 Likes

@luxton Chemdawg x Ashava Valley Cheese and Red Skunk x Stockton slap confirmed, Please PM me address to send them to.

@seeds2weeds og kush x purple guava F2 confirmed, please PM me a address to send it to.

@JerBear Purple Lamborghini from @blowdout2269 confirmed, please contact the prize provider.

If you havenā€™t been there alreadyā€¦ the JPS family needs our assistance.

@DougDawson Thank you. Your Kindness is never ending. This will be a part of the OverGrow PODcast today at 4:20PM EST.

13 Likes

Yeah brother, you never contacted me for the podcast?

4 Likes

@DougDawson You are correct, family matters on my end have been taking all my time in recent weeks. We will get to the interview ASAP. Thank you for your patience. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

No worries at all brother, pretty busy myself. No rush. :v:

2 Likes

Are you saying i should pick prizes from them cause im not getting a response from him

2 Likes

nope, there is another word for this and its looking you all in the face.

1 Like

Atmosphere :wink:

1 Like

Oh man , this whole thing is dwindling my Xanax supply. What day is it? , oh its 5:47 ā€¦ am or pm? Ahhh on to the next.

@blowdout2269 was all over it within minutes of my posting. Yaā€™ll are more than awesome for keeping all of this lined out. Overgrow for the win! :seedling:

4 Likes

Hi @PsillyRabbit,
DM sent.

Thanks again kind Sir.

Family is far more important
Sending good vibes brother

2 Likes

Aetherā€¦? Thatā€™s prob not it

Just saw I should choose a replacement for the misterbee pack. I choose @DefNSmokn Mojave chem if still available