Prize selection List for the 8 years of OverGrow

@Wizdom The link directly under it sends you to a thread titled “ [Pollination Nation - Shenanigans and Methods]” and on the first post has a pic showing them using those same vials for pollen so my fault for thinking thats what was being described as the prize

3 Likes

Congrats @Bobgrows on the tablet !

10 Likes

I thought the idea was that winners pick first, then 2nd place, then third etc. :thinking:

5 Likes

I’m a little lost as well.

4 Likes

@Heliosphear I’d like to grab
1 Thirteen seed pack OrangeT x GG4 from @Papalag
and
1 - 10 pack of (Tricopath x Runtz bx) x Black Cherry F2 from @Rhai88 and @Rena93
for my prizes.
Hopefully I did that right :man_shrugging:t2:

12 Likes

6 Likes

Congratulations to @Whatnow and @9mag ! Prizes will be sent out after the holiday!

5 Likes

Hi @Heliosphear,
Thanks for everything you’ve done this last month, including what we
don’t see behind the scenes. You have my respect and gratitude kind
Sir. Thanks as well to the many, many contributors who also deserve some respectful thanks. A round of applause for everyone involved.

I made a donation for a couple of Tshirts which I love, or I might be picking one of those.

In the pet category, I tied for 5th according to what I read.

My two picks would be:

1 pack of Snake Breath from @MisterBee
1 pack of StickyCakes from @Tresbundles

Let me know if I’ve interpreted this thread correctly in choosing two packs of seeds.

I’m also assuming from what I’ve read that I will need to contact the two sponsors with a dm for my addy info.

Sincerest Thanks,
Belleswell

Edit: Dm’s sent to both contributors and Heliosphear. Let us hope that
MisterBee is ok.

8 Likes

I won one of these awesome tablets from the doug. It is most excellent. You will enjoy :wink:

5 Likes

All righty then, where was we… oh yeah I created a monster CF! :rofl:

Every winner can select 2 packs of seeds or 1 non seed prize (shirt, cup, tray, OG magnet, etc.) and a pack of seeds.

Here’s the winners selections up to this post.

@Rhai88 1 pack Gage green genetics - Diamonds and Dust by @Loggershands and 1 pack Acapulco Gold (Bodhi, Nierika seed) by @Pjhunt78

@dank 1 pack dragons blood hashplant and 1 pack snow monkey by Vesti

@9mag 1 pack pack of REG OGlue (Bubba Kush (Berger Cut) x GG4RIL) by @DefNSmokn and 1 pack PacificNorthWest Hashplant X Puck F2 from @Radicle_Reefer

@Pawsfodocaws one of a kind OG cup by @Gr8racr and Jews Gold 1974 S1 autofem by @Pigeonman

@OnePassionateGrower Coastal Blueberry and a T-shirt

@Hashpants 1973 Durban from @Upstate and the pins from @mota

@snizzyy 1 pack (Bohdi F1 → MMS/Strayfox/DocD F2) Nepali Watermelon Hashplant F3 (RegPhoto) by @Pigeonman and 1 - 10 pack of (Coastal BB x BOG Sour Grape) x Blueberry Diesel by @Rhai88

@Bobgrows Fujitsu Stylistic Q704 with Windows by @DougDawson and 1 - 10+ packs of double grape x kraken 10+ packs by @Orbitalnutria420

@ix3u 1 Thirteen seed pack OrangeT x GG4 from @Papalag
and 1 - 10 pack of (Tricopath x Runtz bx) x Black Cherry F2 from @Rhai88

@belleswell 1 pack of Snake Breath from @MisterBee and 1 pack of StickyCakes from @Tresbundles

All prizes selected deleted from prize list.

Please contact your prize providers.
@boozer is passing on prize selection, already has more seeds than can be grown in a lifetime.

Time is the problem that can’t be overcome, I did my best at first and then stumbled, recovered and am trying my best again to get the prizes to as many people as possible today and tomorrow.

I’ll be back in the morning to start the next round of winners.

26 Likes

@Bobgrows took the tablet, thats awesome.

8 Likes

I like mine man. Its really useful.

2 Likes

Either one of these in place of the one I chose that was already taken:

@Rhai88 and @Rena93
1 - 10 pack of (Coastal BB x BOG Sour Grape) x Blueberry Diesel
1 - 10 pack of (Triangle Kush x Guerilla Fume) x Blueberry Diesel

7 Likes

Just want to say a big big big THANK YOU to @Heliosphear Your putting alot alot of work into this for others and you should be commemorated for what youve done for OG. Keep being you, keep doing what your doing. I respect it and am very very very appreciative. :v:

And Im beyond excited for my shirt :no_mouth:

May have to start offering these

22 Likes

^^^^ that is pretty neat Wiz

1 Like

Hey, I recognize that logo! :grin:

3 Likes

This is my pick for seed selection.

Thank you for all this work @Heliosphear ! Loving the podcasts!

Thank you @DougDawson for the awesome tablet! I’ve been in need. :roll_eyes:

Thank you @Orbitalnutria420 for the seed donation.

I will wait for confirmation before i DM .

9 Likes

Can you register here for seeds

Or what do you have to do?

Greetings

2 Likes

These are prizes for the earlier photo submissions and sign up wiki. The deadline to sign up for these has passed,sorry.

1 Like

@Bobgrows seed selection deleted from prize list, fire up the DM to @Orbitalnutria420 for your 1 - 10+ seed pack of double grape x kraken :smiley:

@snizzyy seed selection (Coastal BB x BOG Sour Grape) x Blueberry Diesel added. please contact @Rhai88

@Wizdom That’s a good looking shirt right there. :sunglasses: Thank you for the praises and support. :+1:

I just got up a little while ago, will be back in a couple hours with the next listing of winners to select their prizes.

If your in the USA happy Labor Day and everywhere else, have the best Monday Possible. :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes