Prize selection List for the 8 years of OverGrow

Thanks @Heliosphear for pointing me to the right thread and all the work, holy crap… quite the undertaking, I don’t know how you’re keeping up, but you’re kicking ass.

Thanks to everyone for all the votes for the art contest, super cool to know lots of people liked my entry. I’ve had a last minute trip come up and things have gotten busy around here and will be for the next few days & I won’t have much time to check in.

This is a lot to read through & I don’t want to hold up the prize train. If it hasn’t already happened, feel free to re-donate, redistribute, or re-whatever anything I may have won. Everything is cool on my end, do whatever is easiest on your end. Sorry to miss the fun & thanks again for all of the work, donations, and everything else. :+1:

8 Likes

I didn’t win a darn thing this year but you know what? I don’t care, I’ll have to step my game up for next year because the competition was huge this year and I loved every pic ya’ll shared! A big congratulations to all of the winners, see you next year!

6 Likes

@Ivy please choose 2 packs of seeds or 1 non seed prize at your earliest convience. :sunglasses:

@JerBear please choose 2 packs of seeds or 1 non seed prize and 1 packs of seeds

To those who made their prizes choices before the 4 round, please choose another pack of seeds.

There are 75 more winners to list. 25 of them will be listed today. In a hour or so, seeyah then.

16 Likes

Ill take the Pine Apple - Bodhi from @SEMOActivist

Thanks @Heliosphear :v:

5 Likes

That is some good smoke, I really enjoyed smoking the Pine Apple. The plants can get hungry in flower so keep an eye on them.

2 Likes

Terpnado please from you!

2 Likes

Morning @Heliosphear just to clarify.
I’ve chosen the, stem pipe from mota and fast buds auto from cadman.
are you saying that I get a second seed pic? :exploding_head::exploding_head:
If so, I would love some of @Pigeonman (10x Seeds) Mephisto Genetics Hubbabubbasmelloscope S2 (Autofem).
if I’m overstepping the request, my apologies.
Hope everyone is having a great Labour day :seedling:

5 Likes

Much appreciated mate. Thank you :blush: :v:

2 Likes

Can I claim the Wedding cake(p/fem) from @misterbee and the Grimm Truffles from @hawkman ?

3 Likes

To clarify, before round four it was 1 pack of seeds and 1 non seed prize, after a conversation with @Wizdom I realized that it was unfair to force someone to take one of each when seeds are the primary here on OverGrow. So if your chose 1 non seed prize before round 4, please choose another pack of seeds.

@Wizdom Pine Apple - Bodhi from @SEMOActivist got it

@CanuckistanPete Terpnado from @Heliosphear got it!

@LzBoy 10x Seeds) Mephisto Genetics Hubbabubbasmelloscope S2 (Autofem) got it.

@JerBear Wedding cake(p/fem) from @misterbee and the Grimm Truffles from @hawkman Please send me a address to send the Grimm Truffles

All these selections will be deleted from the prize list when this post is finished.

The S.O.P. going forward is each winner can choose 2 packs of seeds or 1 non seed prize and 1 pack of seeds.

Next winner list:
@Thurgood
@Ganjapeee
@sprinklememaynee
@RadioWaves
@brampie
@spillz907
@Foreigner
@SEMOActivist
@Kasper0909
@DougDawson
@Vegabom
@defharo
@Sintax
@Nick
@InTheWoods
@XgrimmX
@Frankken_Ford
@Jim
@JonPott
@BTYGMO
@brampie
@Budderton
@billdozier72
@Mattman
@BasementGardens
@havens4hawks
@Topdecker
Please do not contact the prize providers until I have verified your choice of prizes, all your selections will be deleted from the list.

I’ll be back in a couple hours. What? It’s a holiday for me and I ain’t even had a smoke sesh yet.

Peeeeeace! :sunglasses:

30 Likes

Cool man. Could I perhaps get 2 non seed prizes or does that gum up the works?

Really whatever you want to send me is fine.

3 Likes

weding cake and grim truffels please

2 Likes

No way!!! Can I get that 1 pack of goji OG from @CADMAN And a bunch of Corey haim F2 from @Loggershands ? Thank you Overgrow!!!

I’m out of likes so here you go everyone :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

8 Likes

Nice! If they are still around, could I possibly do the (10x Seeds) Mephisto Genetics Blood Orange Haze S2 (Autofem) from @Pigeonman and the 1 - Peanut Butter Breath x Strawberry diesel F3 (12pk) from @Pjhunt78? Hopefully this follows the 2 packs of seeds or 1:1 seed:non-seed prize rule!

4 Likes

Can I get the Mojave chem from @DefNSmokn , and the Panama Red from @Upstate ? Thank you!

6 Likes

Cool!
If Meatbreath S1s by @Wizdom and Ancestral Skunk x Turkish Hasplant by @GregOG are available, that’d be sweet!

6 Likes

So can I pick a tshirt and a pack of seeds like Meatbreath S1’s? I wouldnt mind another shirt with my logo, lol.

Edit: lol, looks like the meatbreath S1’s were taken as I typed.

8 Likes

@Heliosphear

I will grab these if they are still around:

From @OnePassionateGrower
That green dragon puck with awoken dragon f2
And a pack of the White Widow

Thank you good sir!

Update: @onepassionategrower reached out to me and confirmed these were available @Heliosphear

4 Likes

I can get you MB S1 as well, no worries Doug

11 Likes

I seem to have won something but am confused as to where to find the current prizes.

Can anyone show me the way/ LOL