Prize selection List for the 8 years of OverGrow

How do i get a t?

3 Likes

Thanks again for taking on such a monumental task. Youā€™re one hell of an OGer :call_me_hand:t2: :green_heart:

13 Likes

I agree! Thank you very much :saluting_face:

4 Likes

Your prize pack removed from list, Thank you. :smiley:

5 Likes

Will send you the shirt order form. @Pawsfodocaws

11 shirt left, winner chooses color, size and logo.

4 Likes

About the Corey Heime F2ā€™s from @loggerhands looks like about 10 seed packs all in one bag. To @Thurgood let me know if you want a pack instead of the seeds from @Radicle_Reefer

Thank you everyone for your support in getting this done. 25 more winners will be posted tomorrow. :sunglasses: Have a great night.

15 Likes

Ill stay with what i have from Radicle_Reefer

Thanks for everything @Heliosphear

2 Likes

Ill take the white widow at the bottom of list. Lshirt surprise me?..

4 Likes

Send me your deets @Thurgood .

4 Likes

Before the next round of winners, it might be a good idea to include a list of what is left from the pot.

Iā€™m already having difficulties tracking everything and I doubt Iā€™m alone in this :sweat_smile:

In an attempt to help with this I sent @Heliosphear a list of the goodies I am sending out and whom contacted me for them from the winning so far.

Additionally, I included another message with the 2x remaining lots of mine so they can be easily copy/pasted into an ā€œUpdate: Whatā€™s Leftā€ message sometime tomorrow.

:v:

9 Likes

@Pigeonman got it will do tomorrow.

Good night OverGrow, be good to yourself. :sunglasses:

15 Likes

Okay, so I chose the Freakshow pack from friend @THCeed

4 Likes

I would like the @mota smell proof bag and @Hashpants durban if possible.

10 Likes

For your sour milk? :grin:

8 Likes

I would pick @misterbee Star Fighter F3 and Strawberry Headband from @GregOG

3 Likes

If any of these are left, these sound nice.

#1 @Papalag 1 Thriteen seed pack Skunk #1

#2 @NDNCHILD 12 seed skunk pucks Boggy Blue Pineapple Skunk ( Pineapple Skunk x BOG Blue Kush)

4 Likes

@billdozier72 BBPS in a skunk puck coming at ya! Send me a DM with a safe addy and Iā€™ll get em out. :+1:t3:

6 Likes

Not sure If I am doign this right @Heliosphear but would lvoe the following:

1. Lavender Aura F2 (12pk) @Pjhunt78
  2. Big Sur Holyweed @Greenfingers
5 Likes

Yes but my grapes are fresh.

2 Likes

Mail run! All my wiki sticker winners and contest winners so far are on the way. Apologies for any delay as some of these were going out last week butā€¦ wellā€¦ they didnā€™t.:man_facepalming:t3: Have a great day OGā€™s! :fist:t3::feather::feather:

19 Likes