Prize selection List for the 8 years of OverGrow

opportunity!

I would like to win Strawberry Headband (@GregOG) and FreakShow IBL (@Wizdom)

4 Likes

Hey Everyone!!! Not sure how I won anything with all the amazing entries !!! If I did manage to win something I like @NDNCILD if itā€™s available I could not confirm. Anyway I like the Bog Blue Pineapple skunk annd or the SuperNaut. Just holler with the bad news I can take Iā€™m having a great day lol.

7 Likes

@BTYGMO I can send you both if youā€™d like as a pack of each is available. Shoot me the deets in a DM. Just confirm your selection here so @Heliosphear can keep the big list straight. Thanks , bud! :fist:t3::feather::feather:

7 Likes

Hey @Nick , i believe log cake was already selected above. You probably want to pick abother.

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up - No probā€™s there is plenty to choose from :smiley: :smiley:

3 Likes

Hi @Heliosphere - my choices if still available are @CaptainNemo - Blueberry Muffin and from @Rhai88 & @Rena93 (AMG Sour x Royal Kush) x Black Cherry F2
Thanks for all of your hard work - the prize ceremony must be a nightmare :smiley: :smiley:

6 Likes

I grabbed those Durban back at post #32 . Sorry bud.

2 Likes

Taken i guess

1 Like

All good homie! You deserve them and changed my option if its still available. :upside_down_face:

I have chosen my two and was contacted and confirmed from the owner. Best of luck to the rest of you as many great options are still available. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

O sry brother thanks!

10pk of Unicorn Island fem (Unicorn Poop x Island Sweet Skunk)
from @JohnnyPotseed

And

Bog bubble from @misterbee

Are my choices.
Thank you all

5 Likes

@Heliosphear
lol, well played sirā€¦ Iā€™ll oblige ya, how bout I give one of your Celtic LSDā€™s a try, and a puck of the BigSur from @Greenfingers.

5 Likes

Hope i read that correct. Id love a Lshirt. Somthing gassy for seeds.

2 Likes

I wish to take the last 2 seed pack prizes, Iā€™ll love every kind thatā€™s on this site! Nothin but nothin but good!

3 Likes

People are looking right over some of the best genetics. I do not feel the need to pick any time soon, I will let others pick. I will scoop up some gems no matter when I pick.

13 Likes

Id like a pack of lamsbread actually

5 Likes

Awsome!!! Thank you !!! Iā€™d love the Bog Blue Pineapple Skunk and the SuperNaut. DM coming to you my friend. And I definitely want to confirm with @Heliosphear as I donā€™t usually win unless I cheated lolā€¦ Cheers everyone!!!

5 Likes

@Foreigner :smiley: What? No you canā€™t get two non seeds prizes but you can get 1 if you select it from the list and you can pick a pack of seeds. :slightly_smiling_face: I donā€™t pick anything for anyone. Or 2 packs of seeds.

@brampie grim truffles and wedding cake already taken, Wedding cake x AK47 by @misterbee is available.

@Mattman Freakshow IBL by @Wizdom and Corey haim F2 from @Loggershands Iā€™m doing distribution for Loggerhands and @Wizdom please send me a address to send them to.

@havens4hawks 1 (10x Seeds) Mephisto Genetics Blood Orange bubbabubbasmelloscope Haze (Autofem) by @Pigeonman and 1 - Peanut Butter Breath x Strawberry diesel F3 (12pk) from @Pjhunt78

@Jim Mojave chem from @DefNSmokn , and Panama Red from @Upstate

Please contact your prize providers with the seed pack you have chosen.

@Frankken_Ford 1 pack Ancestral Skunk x Turkish Hashplant by @GregOG and 1 pack Meatbreath S1 by @Wizdom Please send me your address to send your Meatbreath seeds to.

@DougDawson Meatbreath S1ā€™s will be sent to you by @Wizdom and one T-shirt with your logo, size and color?

13 t-shirts left

@JonPott 1 pack of White Widow and Dragon Puck with awoke dragon seed F2, Please contact @OnePassionateGrower

@billdozier72 Go to the first post and select 2 packs of seeds or one non seed prize like a shirt and a pack of seeds.

Thank You @Stardawg2024

@Pigeonman

Have a hotdog while youā€™re raving. :grin:

@CADMAN Was your prize an all in one party pack or individual prizes?

@g1900 Bohdi-BlueTara F2 by @Loggerhands Please send me your address to send these seeds to

@Thurgood water bong by @Bobgrows and PacificNorthWest Hashplant X Puck F2 from @Radicle_Reefer

@ChinookKing 1 flip of Logcake #11 S1** (LemonCherry Gelato x Con Leche) - Photo Fems from @tresbundles

@Topdecker Purple poison cookies - F2 and SFV OG x chocolate hash plant F1 from @Loggerhands Please send me your address to send these seeds to.

@PsillyRabbit Maple Leaf x Hawaiian sativa red from @GregOG

@belleswell Lemon Hash plant from @CanuckistanPete - Iā€™m concerned about @misterbee as well. Your selected seeds from him will remain off the list until the health and wellbeing of misterbee is ascertained.

@Ganjapeee Strawberry Headband (@GregOG) please contact the seed provider ā€”ā€” Freakshow IBL already taken please chose something else.

@BTYGMO Bog Blue Pineapple skunk and SuperNaut from @NDNCHILD

@Nick Blueberry Muffin from @CaptainNemo (only ship in the EU) and from @Rhai88 & @Rena93 (AMG Sour x Royal Kush) x Black Cherry F2

@Pawsfodocaws 1 pack 1968 Lambs bread from @Upstate

@RadioWaves 1-10 seed pack of Unicorn Island fem (Unicorn Poop x Island Sweet Skunk) from @JohnnyPotseed and Bog bubble from @misterbee

@Ivy 1 pack Celtic LSDā€™s (please send me a adress to send your seeds to) and a puck of the BigSur from @Greenfingers

@SEMOActivist Agreed :smiley:

Please contact you prize providers, Thank you @NDNCHILD for the assistance.

@Sintax 1 T-shirt you chose logo, size and color, will send you a logo listing and white widow by @OnePassionateGrower

12 T-shirts left.

@vegadom Really nice statement about OverGrow, will hold the last 2 seed pacs for yah.

27 Likes

All in one pack for 1 person, that was won by somebody today, earlier.

8 Likes

Thanks brother. For the shirt, my logo on black extra large shirt please. Thanks and thanks to @Wizdom :v:

7 Likes