Prosecco/Kung Pao

Day 16 for the Kung Pao auto… removed the cedar chips for the most part add compost and soil and covered the earth box… growth a little slow for my liking

Day 10 for Prosecco auto… cedar chip still there… grew her before so had to run her back

6 Likes

Kung Pao auto Day 23 showed sex 3 days ago…hope she stretch out a bit

Prosecco auto Day 17 showed sex one day ago idk why but she is way behind my last run of Prosecco… only can I made was moving from fabric to the earthbox…hope she’s a grower

4 Likes

Prosecco auto Day 24 over these next 7 days I can only hope she stretches out right now idk what to think about her

Kung Pao auto Day 30 she has stretched out quite a bit now looking pretty healthy

4 Likes

Kung Pao auto Day 37 looking great at this point no major smells yet but let’s just WAIT ON IT

Prosecco auto Day 31 NO STRECH AT ALL TOO LAYE TO PULL HER LETS HOPE Those terps come in

3 Likes

Kung Pao auto Day 45 the frost is starting to set in :cold_face:… I seem to alway getthese burnt orange spot in leave at this point don’t know what the cause :man_shrugging:t5: but hey she still coming along

Prosecco auto Day 36 sad to say but I hope she taste :tongue: good

6 Likes

Kung Pao auto Day 51so I really don’t know the problem I face with this girl but she’s going along very stick to the touch smells great

Prosecco auto Day 45 short frosty smelling real nice to the touch staring to get thick

2 Likes

Do you use old meat in you grow…could be simple salt toxicity. I’ve seen this…when I put table scraps in the planters…first guess is toxicity to table salt. Second guess, low light.

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

Noooo!!! Meat in the mix are you say low light levels or to close?:thinking:

It could easily be low light…or salt toxicity. Maybe too high RH as well.

I say this because I had some cuts in a cup develop similar symptoms. First I thought it was salt…

Kung Pao auto Day 58 I’m sure it was magnesium deficiency starting to over come as the fade start to set in

Prosecco auto Day 52 shorty but a fatty I can complain love the way she’s coming along

2 Likes

My RH was pretty low at the time… I add little epsom I believe it improved it

1 Like

Growing plants under LEDs especially autos I find I have to add Cal-Mag (3ml / gallon first 5 weeks then 5ml / gallon till harvest) . Look for it without nitrogen in it.

1 Like

Kung Pao auto Day 65 it’s almost that time… top of the pistol are white bottom burnt orange I guess I let it go for a bit longer

Prosecco auto Day 59 I’m sure she is don’t but I’m going to let her hang around a little bit longer pistol are all bright orange

5 Likes

What kind of smells are you getting?

1 Like

They are both smelling sweet not fruity just sweet… I can’t distinguish

1 Like

That’s a pretty looking plant.

Years ago I gave up waiting for the pistils to darken near the end especially with sativa leaning autos. Some plants just keep pushing out white, new pistils.

I bought one of these a couple years ago and use it to get extreme closeups of the trichromes. And I harvest the plant when the trichromes reach the colors I’m looking for from that particular plant.

(https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07M97SRFN/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1)

For sure I have one of those as well… I just been use to the pistils turning in and then start checking :man_shrugging:t5:

1 Like

Marathon Og auto Day 25 looking great a little stretch had to increase light power hope that will slowdown the stretch and stabilize her

Gammathon auto Day 16 short and squat right now side branching is coming along she looks good

3 Likes

@bjfool have you worked with any ruder landraces? If so which ones? And do you suggest any?

Naw can’t say that I have

1 Like