Pure piffs first ever seed giveaway [CLOSED]

Very interested, and am more than available to post any and all info on the grows. Let me know if I can lend you any help. Good luck and be safe brother.

@Silversurfer am I on the list? Or did I miss the cut?

What a great site OG is!
Folks upthread are bowing out of being included in the giveaway because they have ā€œtoo many seedsā€ to try!
Love this place.

7 Likes

Yeah they sound great and initially I was all in. But I have enough and we have plenty of newish members that would be better served with them. I frickin love OG. I have enough seeds to last me a lifetime from generous members.

5 Likes

AND WE HAVE TOUCHDOWN!!! thank you for the generosity. They get germ tonight!

1 Like

Thatā€™s awesome that they are starting to trickle in. I will have the I international packs and a few others out this week too. Hopefully today

5 Likes

What does the OPP stand gor, by the way I got mine today! Thank you, I just wanted to know what that stood for

Orange push pop from seed junky

4 Likes

I was hoping for the opp but I think youā€™d mentioned you were out of that strain by the time Iā€™d asked .

Was hoping to cross orange goji to the push pop

1 Like

Did u receive ur pack? @ShiskaberrySavior

2 Likes

Do you have any left, I can fit a few in my next run in flower room the room after harvest in 2 weeks. Iā€™ll have another group going in in 4-5 weeks might be better popping beans and a 3 week veg.

No Sir not as of yet .

@Silversurferā€¦Mine came today! thanks so muchā€¦will update with pics when I run them.
you are very generous.

4 Likes

Send me ur addy and Iā€™ll see if I can scrape together 8 opp bx for you

6 Likes

SSā€¦from the Top of Maine (somewhere under the 2 1/2 feet of Snow), Z X OPP made it home!!! Canā€™t thank you enough, my man. Continued success!!!

5 Likes

Canā€™t winā€™em all.:tired_face: +20

1 Like

Hello
I can put upp a few strains under My lampa , and take picture and put it upp on THE wall here .

2 Likes

Thank you SS! Will be soaking shortly

1 Like

And we have lift off :rocket:

8 Likes

Awesome to see em poppin their heads out. How many did u pop?

5 Likes