Pure piffs first ever seed giveaway [CLOSED]

5 for now, 3 are already showing legs!

5 Likes

I got some bad news for the testers outside of america, filling out the customs forms was a pain in the ass especially with how many I gotta do not to mention it is more expensive. The money isn’t the issue it is the time and effort I gotta put into sending em. Sorry I didnt think itd be such a pain in the ass

6 Likes

Imma look into jus sending em in an envelope I’ll keep everybody posted. I sent out some more today so people in america will be receiving em shortly

2 Likes

@Mr.Sparkle

Has a good way sending them outside u.s

I do it the same way when i send seeds to U.S or Canada

3 Likes

corrugated sign poster board, most standards for mail post limit the envelope to be 5mm thick or less for base postage.

But you can find 5/32 or 4mm corrugated board easily and all i do is put bamboo skewers in the outside edges for crush protection, but you’ll want it taped in the inside of the envelope so those skewers run the same direction as the width or long part of your envelope just with how they run through the auto sorters.

6 Likes

No worries of “stealth” sending cross border? What about return adress.

1 Like

Last envelope I got had no return.

3 Likes

@Grease_Monkey ^^^^^ yeah i don’t put a return address on them for obvious reasons, but saying that parcels or packages are what is mainly inspected cross border comparably to letter post

6 Likes

I put a fake name and address as return, I think an envelope without sender is more suspicious hum|nullxnull . I will use that name and Post Office as long as they still arrive to destination … :sweat:

7 Likes

Me too.
As a matter of fact, if any of you fine folk get a post with a return addy from me, know it’s a phony.

5 Likes

I have no problem with the shipping method I just dont have the time or feel comfortable filling out a bunch of custom declarations. Gotta fill out a whole other piece of paperwork

4 Likes

Matter of fact my man on the site just told me I can mail em with an Interational stamp in a regular envelope so imma try that out and see how that goes

6 Likes

all i do :wink: for shipping

5 Likes

@Silversurfer

Yeah and then we have the @ReikoX style!

Put them in coin holders with some 22mm washing " o-ring" we call them in Sweden.

You got alot of good choices to send em stealth and secure without paying and filling all those papers… belive i pay 2 dollars per letter i send away

5 Likes

Believe me def wasnt a price problem but filling out customs papers for all of em was definitely not gonna happen. Imma get in sending em asap with the envelope

8 Likes

Thank you @Silversurfer for making the decision for me, it was too hard of a choice for me to make.
I appreciate your generosity and taking the time to make this happen and I appreciate you @Silversurfer!

9 Likes

How they looking over there my man

3 Likes

Just getting back from the daily grind. Here’s the sprouts. Root systems are going wild :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

5 Likes

Awesome man thanks for getting on it so quick. Am super excited to see what they do for you

3 Likes