Purple Moonshine F2 the giveaway series comes to a end

foreigner buys advance ticket

1 Like

Hello man, nice initiative…
To be clear, is this shipping anywhere?
I’m in Brazil, I know there are people from all over the world around here.
I won’t participate in this one, I’m waiting for 3 packages, which haven’t arrived yet.
I’ll stick around to see the madness…
Congratulations…

3 Likes

i would like sum and try to remeber to look

1 Like

Got me a Ringside Ticket, I’ll be there!!! If I get lucky, you’ll probably see them again in one of the FUTURE GIVEAWAYS. As you ALWAYS are, OG to the core!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway! free seeds!? By all means! If I’m around, heck yeah! :pray:

2 Likes

Purple Moonshine is GDP female (from the stock of Mel frank) hit by DJ Short’s Old Time Moonshine
Mel franks GDP run

20 Likes

hey! who showed you the secret handshake?

4 Likes

Noon tomorrow ya say? EST?

1 Like

Yes sir. 10 spots. Edit madness. Some hearts are going to get broken by this.

2 Likes

She taste of fruity candy. More lemon grape than anything

4 Likes

I would love some Purple Moonshine. I’ll try to be there.

1 Like

Lol, this should be interesting. 10 min of overwriting a wiki by multiple people. We see this on all signups but a 10 min giveaway is going to be brutal. I’m in, lol, if nothing else it should be fun to watch.

10 Likes

Hopefully I got time to join the run :joy::joy:

I, like any other person loves to see toy trains blow up!!

4 Likes

It does sound interesting. I would like to know the final outcome. It sounds delicious

1 Like

damn this is a whole day away!!! i missed the friday part and got all excited :smiley:

4 Likes

I have seen it and know for many it’s a easy mistake on the wiki, but I want to just let it roll and give everyone a nudge this time to want to do it lol

2 Likes

Picture credit is a grower from Maine. Until I ask him to spill his name. I’ll keep it to myself for now. But this is the purple Moonshine F1. It passed his rigorous testing and standards. So get ready!!!

22 Likes

Looking forward to watching the show :wink:

2 Likes

Smell/Taste? Any actual purple colors in the plants.?

2 Likes

She’s not done yet and we haven’t seen cold dips to soak her in purple. She starts with leaf and then stem/stalk and then lastly into the flowers.
Their is even one turning bright red from dads background!

The taste is sweet berry/ lemon zest, smooth and a rich exhale. Sticks with the bowl being smoked throughout. They are soaked in oily resin so it burns a good amount of time. And creates dense nugs quickly.

6 Likes