Mel franks GDP run

I want to thank you all for tuning in, what you are about to see here may disturb younger viewers so we recommend lockn em up before you continue down the rabbit hole.

Now ladies and gentlemen what we have here is possible as legit as it get GDP. The renowned Mel frank released some of his to the world and I was lucky enough to get some. I have sprouted two seeds weeks ago and both look fantastic. One more stout than the other. And just to increase the chances of variable offspring I have also sprouted 2 GDP seeds from Samwells BAked Beanz.

The goal to provide the community with the ability to see a GDP to do with as they please. I have learned from my last run that there can only be so many slots I can fill for people to get the Golden ticket.

In true Willy Wonka style the first 7 people to follow along from start to finish, and engage well we grow together, will recieve in a even split the GDP seeds that are made from this.

I would like to thank you all for you participating in this wonderful task I have set before you. The hope here is we get to push each other In directions that the winds were meant to move us.

Have a blessed evening my friends.

88 Likes

Daamn dude… thats badass of you!

6 Likes

Oh damn brotha… gonna least try to follow. Gdp is all time favorite of mine. Excited to see what you do. Good luck.

6 Likes

How long do you plan to veg for??

2 Likes

Veg has finished and I as of four days ago have flipped the tent. I let them go a little over a month.

13 Likes

Very cool, I’ll be watching this. :seedling: Good luck!

The leaves are so fat they almost look like strawberry plants! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

24 Likes

This should be a cool ride!! Blessings

2 Likes

You got me glued to my seat :seat: ready for the take off @Enjoi802

Good luck with your grow!

4 Likes

Run it like a track meet!!! :running_man:‍♂

2 Likes

I’m set to watching. Gonna tag along for the adventure :v:t4:

2 Likes

I will take a ride with you all :slight_smile:

it should be a great show

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

4 Likes

Didn’t know Mel made grand daddy purple?
Thought that was, cant remember his name?

6 Likes

I thought that it was Ken Estes who made the original legit GDP either way looks to be a fun run.

12 Likes

There ya go it was Estes, that made gdp.

12 Likes

Pulling up a chair and along for the ride,should be interesting to see the comparison between the 2.

4 Likes

This looks interesting :+1:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

following along!

2 Likes

Never have smoked it before it sounds interesting welcome to OG buddy! Looking forward to the show!

3 Likes

I’ll be following along too. Look like some great plants!

2 Likes

Mel Frank posted some GDP in 2015. I think he probably grabbed them when Ken first released them. Its purple urkle/samoncreek bigbud. The pic enjoi posted looks like the original release.
Definitely will be checking in on his progress.

14 Likes