R.I.P Scot @DJSF

Damn, we def lost a good one in this crazy world, came across one of his 3d pucks the other day, he took a ssdd and threw my banana creme pie pollen at it. Might be the year I run it and do a seed run on it and give our shared work back to the community, I’m sure he would look down and smile cuz giving and making others happy was just who he was. Hate to let those precious beans of one of his many final projects go to waste.

Thanks for being you @DJSF may u rest in peace and look down and smile as we carry on your work and I appreciate the impact you have made in our lives, gone but never forgotten, Rest in peace brother. World just wasn’t good enough for a person like u!

45 Likes

Shit I’m sorry to hear he was a nice guy.

13 Likes

RIP young man @DJSF

12 Likes

This is tragic news, we’ve interacted dozens of times and I always enjoyed talking about plants, baseball etc. another good one gone way too soon. :cry:

15 Likes

Wow he was young. That really awful! I didn’t know him but still this is so f-ed up.

Last week i gave a homeless elderly Black gentleman a new thick blanket. He said “It’s soft!”

So i hope @DJSF that your soul is wrapped in a thick blanket of peace.

19 Likes

Sorry to hear that I’ve had some great dealings with him . He will be missed.

16 Likes

That’s both sad and scary my brother was the same age when he passed. My condolences to the family

11 Likes

What a drag…that’s way too young. RIP sir…you were one of the good ones.

13 Likes

Fuck. So sad to hear, didn’t k ow him well but knew of him from seeing his name around threads, he seemed like a lovely person, terrible to lose another OG brother. Smoke into the sky in your honor DJSF

14 Likes

Never talked to him personally but read lots of his posts. Seemed like a very nice,knowledgeable person. Really sad to see him go so early

RIP @DJSF

10 Likes

Terribly unkind news. :pensive: Rest in power @DJSF . We’ll see you down the road…

13 Likes

RIP @DJSF

Gone too young…

11 Likes

Rest in peace @DJSF

11 Likes

Rest in Peace Scot AKA @DJSF

We are diminished.

8 Likes

RIP Buddy…you will be missed…

10 Likes

@DJSF and I never interacted but I hope he’s resting in peace in a big green Garden on the other side. 39 is just too young to go, I’ll be looking to do some acts of kindness on his behalf and keep that on my mind. Thank you for the update on his family, it’s always a big questions with passings like this and I hope them the best.

7 Likes

Rest in peace brother. I’m sure we will meet on the other side.
I never had many dealings with him but what I did he was a stand up guy. Not sure what happened but he was way to young for this.

8 Likes

I just had a pm with him a couple weeks ago. So sad and shocked.

:green_heart: :seedling:

13 Likes

Thanks everyone! :cry:

All the love for him is as OG as it gets! :green_heart:

11 Likes

This is super sad news!! My birthday brother here at OG. We had many good times at Davvy’s Friday night jam sessions over on YouTube as well.
Will be missed, hope he finds peace in the final journey, RIP @DJSF

Onward through the fog brother

21 Likes