R.I.P Scot @DJSF

I know he died at at his home on April 12, 2023 :pleading_face: He was 39 yrs young and had a birthday coming up.

Although I live up in Canada and he in the states, we were planning on meeting very soon. We had a lot in common aside from our love of Cannabis and it’s use as medicine. 🪴💚

He loved Gardening, Cooking/Grilling, Pagan life, Celtic roots, The Chicago Cubs, Music and his Family

He was a wonderful, man, son, brother, uncle, and friend I miss his everyday texts and positivity so much it physically hurts!

I wanted the community to be aware of this incredible loss. :cry:

I lieu of donations his family has requested everyone who knew him do a random act of kindness in his memory! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Rest in Peace Scot AKA @DJSF

154 Likes

I had talked to @DJSF a number of times and he was always a nice person. Such a shame and so young. RIP brother, you will be missed.

48 Likes

Way to young you will be missed

I never knew him but a loss to the community is a loss to us all
Sending prayers and good thoughts

33 Likes

I miss him very much, Thanks @DougDawson
He was a wonderful soul. :blush:

33 Likes
13 Likes

Really sorry to hear, always enjoyed the exchanges we had. Seemed like such a kind soul. RIP @DJSF, I’ll put some Aesop Rock on blast for ya.

Condolences to his friends and family

21 Likes

If anything else comes up, please let us know.

16 Likes

It’s hard to hear that. He was an excellent grower, and a fellow mmj patient.

It seems like we have lost a lot of great members recently.

It seems like as legalization presses onward, stigma against mmj patients is only increasing. Always remember to look out for your friends in the mmj community.

Terminally and chronically ill patients need our love, respect, and advocacy.

36 Likes

What terrible news, rest easy @DJSF

21 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear this. I spoke to him in posts a number of times. Way too young. :cry:

15 Likes

@KanehB Thank you for sharing. @DJSF was a friend, our common bond was Celtic Roots. Truly he will be missed by everyone who knew his kind soul and upbeat spirit to never stop being the best he could be. Be good to yourself, remember the incredible person he was.

Mrs Helios and I will endeavor to keep making random acts of kindness our goal for life in memory of those who made a difference to the heart and soul of OverGrow.

To honor @DJSF we would like to reserve a spot in the OG 420 POTM, if or when your feeling up to it please select a picture from OverGrow to be added to the poster.

41 Likes

O man legit crying right now talked to him often on here always had a great time chit chatting he even sent me a birthday gift not but just a month ago such a genuine soul way too young :sob: going to smoke a fat one right now for you rest easy friend @DJSF going to have to plant those ssdd x blue sunshine beans in your honor later this year :v::seedling::sunny::heart:

33 Likes

Wow I just got his message saying he received some seeds I sent. What terrible news, my condolences to his friends and family.

Man that sucks!

21 Likes

Damn it, sad news. My feelings for you @KanehB and RIP @DJSF

:disappointed: :bouquet:

14 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear this sad news. He was an exceptionally kind and giving soul. May he rest in peace .
Thank you @KanehB for letting us know. Can’t stop the tears… his kindness will be missed in this world as his soothing soul.

21 Likes

Thank you for sharing the news @KanehB
His presence is already missed.
Rest in power friend.

15 Likes

That is very sad. RIP @DJSF

11 Likes

This absolutely sucks! Though I did not know him extremely well, we did share banter a few times. So young, what a loss. I give my deepest condolences to you @KanehB, his friends, and family. He will be truly missed. Let’s all just hope that he’s in a better place and feels no pain. :pleading_face:

12 Likes

:heart: R.I.P. @DJSF :heart:

:sob:

13 Likes