Rainbow Breeze

I would like to show you a polyhybrid that I have been selecting for a few years.
It’s a mix of many tropical sativas (hazes, mexican, Thais, Jamaican, and more).
As selection criteria I look at the effect: energetic, stimulating, euphoric; the flavor: I try to eliminate the flavors of leather and incense; the most late males possible, the most fragrant plants, the most nld possible…
As aesthetically beautiful as they are, I like purple plants less, green ones have a “cleaner” effect and a flavor that I prefer…
At the suggestion of a friend I had called it rainbow bridge, but when I discovered that in many countries it is an animal paradise, I changed the name to r.breeze.
Ok, some pics:

41 Likes

Cool stuff. What’s the general flavor profile & smell so far ? @Willydread I like the name too.

1 Like

How many weeks we talkin? Looks incredible, I’m a fan of the caffeine like highs. I talk to much though.:rofl:

3 Likes

wow really nice plants. those look uplifting already without smoking them

1 Like

Very nice looking!

1 Like

Thanks! The smell is generally citrus/fruity; the flavors vary from citrus, fruit, ripe berries, spices,roots, sage, lavender, depending on the pheno and the parents…(I’m working to eliminate the incense trait, which I really don’t like)
Here it is ready for the second half of December, with some rare pheno that is ripe in the first week of December, and some other rare pheno that can arrive at the end of the year (usually however around Christmas I cut everything)
The effect is stimulating like some Asian strains, but joyful and cheerful like a good Mexican, I have never felt paranoia (but the indicas, and not the sativas, make me feel paranoid and tachycardia, so I’m not a reliable tester).lol

5 Likes

12 Likes

![

12 Likes

Some dry flowers

And here with original haze

23 Likes

Gorgeous! Looks like an amazing creation! Much respect for all the hard work

2 Likes

It sounds like some creative breeding. And my guess is the incense taste comes with the Thailand genetics.

1 Like

Maybe, but in this case it almost certainly comes from Panama x original haze (aka pan-o-haze) and perhaps also from Copalita Oaxaca…
I’m working the line skipping pan-o-haze, just to eliminate the incense…
I’m trying to follow my instincts on what to avoid and which plants to use, there’s certainly room for improvement, others would make different choices…
I hope that among the many seeds going around some grower better than me finds something special, I always find an aroma, a nuance, a phenomenon that I really like

I have an 8 week Thai that is raved about and I just got lucky breeding it.

2 Likes

This is amazing ! Good stuff. I love the creation and I’m impressed by the colors and terp range

2 Likes