Ready to harvest? Post your pics and get advice šŸŒø

I trust you. Iā€™m going to wait a bit. Might be taking long because thereā€™s very little sunlight now.

1 Like

Could be possible but you are within a week of harvest

1 Like

I want to chop this particular plant so the other girls (who are not as far along it seems) can get more light. Whatchyall think?

6 Likes

These are prob the best trich shots I can get with my phone. To flush or not to flush?

5 Likes

Iā€™d say youā€™re good to go @Sativaindica

Take her down! Hang her up!

3 Likes

Thereā€™s still a few white pistils here and there, u think thatā€™s ok? (Keep in mind I wanna flush for a week). If u think thatā€™ll work Iā€™ll start flushing her. The other plants are nicer, I wanna give em more room

1 Like

Youā€™ll be fine then.

Those pistils are just her last ditch effort to get pollinated but all will be well this time next week

1 Like

Glad to hear that! This monster needs to be slayed lol. Thanks!

Toast is killing it with the advice, listen to him. :+1::seedling:

6 Likes

Hey man, Iā€™m trying haha

Gotta see what a done plant looks like since mine take forever haha

2 Likes

Sadly Iā€™m still waiting for the postalservice, and it looks like I wonā€™t get the microscope till next year :ā€™(
So this is still the best I can do sry 'bout thatā€¦

4 Likes

Just about there budā€¦zooming in they look pretty cloudy so Iā€™d take herā€¦ a few newer pistils in there but still ā€¦

Could be cut :wink::sunglasses:

1 Like

@toastyjakes Iā€™ll give her a day more then :wink:

1 Like

Day 55, hoping for a Christmas day harvestā€¦ What yaā€™ll thinkā€¦
Cinderella 99

FDM Seeds

6 Likes

Looks good pistil-wise but canā€™t really get a good look at trichsā€¦ how are they looking?

3 Likes

All clouded but little to no amber. That was two days ago, havenā€™t scoped yet today. Still heavy into my wake & bake, so itā€™ll be a few before I see/function clearly enough to use my scopeā€¦
[Edit] I just tried looked the same as far as I could tell. Couldnā€™t get many good money shots with many tries on my part.[/Edit]

3 Likes

Getting ready to chop. Iā€™d usually wait for a little more Amber but I thought Iā€™d see what you guys think. Great thread by the way. Itā€™s a Paonia Purple Paralyzer x Goo. End of week 8.

And finally a Paonia Purple Paralyzer x northern lights

12 Likes

Uploadingā€¦ the 1st plant of the Girl Scout Cookies

Beauty ya have there @Hashtree!

2 Likes

Thank you tinytuttle! I just tried it last night. Not as dense ( or as big) as when outdoor, but pretty good smoke.

1 Like