Ready to harvest? Post your pics and get advice 🌸

I am not sure you could cure at low temps. You can dry it that way though. Keep in mind too much air movement and it will dry out faster than at higher temps. Almost no air movement and it can take 2 weeks to dry.

Hey any thoughts on these blue dream? I’m at 63 days flower. I’m thinking another week with straight water no nutes for a bit of a flush. First time DWC.

4 Likes

What do you think @Mongobongo

2 Likes

@Kdawg I think it looks done but it’s very hard to tell from those photos.

2 Likes

I must say, that is a handsome looking plant. Doing a very nice job.

mike28086

alternating leaf veins, with slight resin and fine dust particulate, from what I can not tell…

mike28086

Hopefully these pics are a bit better @Mongobongo

Thanks @mike28086

3 Likes

We need to see more magnification of the trichomes themselves do you have a 10x loupe?.

That said I see no amber trichs.

1 Like

No I don’t. Something that’s on the wish list!
Thanks

I use this. https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F264265251214

Thanks. Cheaper then I thought

1 Like

Those better pics look to me like you have some nice blue colouring coming in. Based on some of the other searchable pics of your strain it needs more time to allow those gorgeous colours to come out. The trichs also need to become more amber as ATM said.

1 Like

Have a couple of Penny-Wise that are close to coral time. 8 weeks on 2019-4-13. Can not get good images of the trics by here are the pics of what I do have. Crystals are mostly clear, a couple amber and a few cloudy. Are the Items that I enclosed in the circles what y’all refer to as ‘bananas’, and if so, what did I do or not do to cause this?
The others are just for reference.

regards,

mike28086

3 Likes

From what I can gather it’s usually stress or genetics. So if they grew a relatively stress free life in an adequate environment it is more than likely genetics or possibly just plant trying anything to make seeds, or both.

3 Likes

Do I need to remove these parts after the harvest? Will it affect the harvest taste, effect, etc…?

mike28086

2 Likes

Just nanners…at this point it doesn’t matter cuz you’re cutting them… But watch out for those things in the future lol

4 Likes

so… no big deal then I take it?

regards,

mike28086

Ready to harvest?

3 Likes

Looks nice, but you need to check the color of the trichromes to know for sure. You need something like a jewelers loupe with a high magnification. The trichomes will be clear moving to cloudy and then milky looking to amber. When they are at least 50% milky you can chop, I prefer to see some amber trichs before I chop.

4 Likes

No doubt about the frost! Good looking trichrome development! Glad to have ya here welcome to OG @Williamb8790!

3 Likes