Ready to harvest? Post

I know- cloudy to amber trichomes is most people’s choice time for harvesting-

That being said, can anyone help me with this particular plant? Last time I didn;t have much of a problem knowing when to harvest because all of my plants were, more or less, on the same schedule but I had some very staggered germination issues during the winter so each of the plants is on it’s on timeline.

This one is starting to really shed it’s leaves to the point i’m getting a little bit worried about the browning around the buds- i dont want it to degrade as I’m working with CFL lighting and will not have a huge yeild as it is

FYI i did a forum search and did not find a thread with this topic, my bad if I missed one;

Can someone give me their take on these two pictures?
I’m thinking this should be coming down in the next few days: (sorry for the quality,didnt want to take it out of the closet so it’s under 2700 and the focus is not great)

edit: I’ll pull her out later and get her under some bright lighting and update… these pcitres are terrible, my bad

2 Likes

26 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ready to harvest? Post your pics and get opinions

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ready to harvest? Post your pics and get advise :cherry_blossom: