Red Hot Cookies

New baby pics!
Top left is the TP.

9 Likes

The TP is still top left. Not sure what’s been going on with the leaves, but its falling a little behind the others, as well. I have been meaning to swap the res on that one, but have not yet. I will try to get that done tonight, hopefully.

7 Likes

Those are some nice babies.

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Thanks. They mostly seem strong. Still keeping a close eye on the TP but she seems to be ok, despite her looks. In a few days I will switch from seedling to light veg nutes. Once we have 5 nodes the fun can start.

13 Likes

Looking good. Hope you get some color.

1 Like

TP leaves are still being weird. I think when I bump them up from seedling to full veg nutes, I am going to give that tote an extra rinse to see if that helps. The plant seems to be growing ok, but the leaves aren’t getting big like they should be. They are kind of wrinkly, and one of them is crispy, another is not.

I left the bottom nodes for clones. Don’t think I will clone the TP, but will probably take one or two of the RHC.

(some of those leaves are looking a little rough because they had not been getting direct light, but they should perk up in a day or so)

13 Likes

Fed the ladies yesterday. They were still droopy today. Looking back at the last pic, they were already starting to droop, so I am not going to take any action just yet. I will keep an eye on them and swap out the water if it looks like they take a turn for the worse.

4 Likes

Plants are perking back up today. TP still skimpy, but moving forward.

9 Likes

Tried to bend the branches down, but they weren’t having it, and were reaching back for the light the next morning. Some time this weekend, I’ll clean them up into 8 branch manifolds, and if they look ready to flip, I’ll start spraying CS. I’ll also use some plant benders to try and spread out the branches.

14 Likes

crazy what a few days difference makes… plants look really good!

3 Likes

Thanks man. I am impressed with these RHC. Not sure what’s going on with the TP, but as long as that one gives me a few beans to play with, it doesnt matter.

4 Likes

It looks like you have a great helper :+1: :cat2:

3 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Mine hardly lend a hand. They like to murder seedlings any chance they get tho. 🤷🌱

2 Likes

She is good about that. She usually only helps herself once they are nice and big. She just yells about it when they are still smol and she can’t have any yet.

2 Likes

I had a pH issue, where it spiked pretty high for some reason, and I slacked getting that fixed. I drained them all, then flushed them all with plain tap water, before feeding again. The plants looked pretty depressing, so I cleaned them all up into manifolds. I still have a bit of training to do, so if they look ok in a few days, I’ll start with CS, and then flip the tent to flower.

8 Likes

I really need to start the CS. I just fed them about a half batch of veg nutes because the one in the back left was looking like it could use more calmag. I’ll try to remember to start the CS at lights on in the AM.

13 Likes

Flipped the lights a few days ago. Started spaying CS a few days before that. I turned down the nutes a little too be safe. I think the yellowing, burning, and clawing are from my ph issues before, but I’m not totally sure. Some of it looks worse then before.

13 Likes

:crossed_fingers:t3:Let the sex changing begin :crossed_fingers:t5:

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

I’ve been trying to remember to spray around lights on and lights off, but I’ve missed a couple. I’m sure it will be fine, but I will be relieved once I see some changing. :smiley:

4 Likes

Not seeing any balls yet. The Trop Poison is showing dark purple already, but it’s leaves still don’t look great. I had planned to wait another week or two before heavily defoliating, but I don’t think I can. I’ve also been debating switching them to jacks. My next run will be using jacks, but I’m not sure if I want to switch it up on this run.

12 Likes