Regroup on the DS select and seed run , f2 to f3

DS 1 , initiated flower cycle 12/08/19

DS 4
Uploading…
At lights out I put these two in a dark area ,as I am hopeful that they are ready (?) , Misplaced loupe,and my eyes are no longer any good, please help,thank you ! Much appreciated !
Experiencing tech. difficulties in regards to uploading atm
Peace and love !
@cannabissequoia , wondering if you are able to chime in on the ripening brother ? Please & Thank you
I will edit this post throughout the day as I can find a minute
Note,I’ve been trying to upload,no luck, peace

3 Likes

I did want to update,that I have 4 DS# 4 f3s up ! And uppotted , into their own solo cups,

Will update later with other pics
And also at least one of the Omar Sharif x DS cross !

4 Likes

I think that DS needs another 7-10 days, especially since you’ve got the dates there. :calendar_spiral:

MMMmmm.

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Trichs look around 60-70% ready in the pic. Nearly chop time :+1:

3 Likes

Omg,I didn’t give those two any light during their day time last night ! Was hoping to get a response before lights on last night,oh well ,may be a sunny window to finish ? I need meds in the worst way ! Thank you,much abliged
Sorry ,I’m away at the moment and distracted

3 Likes

I gotta tell you guys ,I am very grateful to catch those two before I cut them down,that was scheduled for 8ish pm tonight,try out the 48 hrs of darkness,that probably saved the weed ! Yeah !
Thank you guys for your experience and sharp eye (s)!
Damn ! Wish you guys were here !
Peace and love !
Mad respect !

4 Likes

The date on the tape is the day I put the seed into the cup, after the soak in ph’d tap water, have 5 of the DS 4s progeny up also ! I’m very excited to see who’s got the terps and the potency, should have some serious vigor in the Omar cross ! Mama Omar was terpy AF ! Was the same one that came in from outdoors last fall ! I’ve only taken her down early,and was very nice,I’ve got more coming through the bud room of just Omar ,to have a good look at her,I’ve got the most impressive cutting of her so far in the flower room now,and I believe that is the very last cut of her that I have ,I’m letting her go
Peace and love !

4 Likes

Seems to have passed some of the insane vigor down ! Has germinated twice as quick if not three times as fast as the others ,it’s so cold here and certain times of the day ,they get below what room temperature should be, only had two seeds both had cracked the shell before I planted,

One of the Dank Sinatras that are almost finished, absolutely grateful,in this pic above,there is an aphid or two,I need to be rid of them,must maintain the medical grade,have been washing/blasting with spray bottle, absolutely painstaking,I haven’t been able to keep up in some time,at least a week(certainly feels.like)I have put together a veg time spray,with what I had on hand, would like to be able to combat, predator/beneficial inputs would be great, would love to hear any ideas,

Can’t let her go Omar Sharif ,was in flower,so must root and re-veg,I think I jumped the gun on the cross,if I can use an f3(seedlings started !)Dank Sinatra ! Will bring the hybrid vigor potential up a notch,in as well as possibly a nice all round F1 hybrid ! Be nice to find an f3 Rank ass Dank ass Dank Sinatra male ! To do the honors
PS,also am doing my best to hold cuts 5 and 6,far too unique and special #5 may not be a what a Dank Sinatra was intended,but if it keeps kicking up the terps,I can’t let her go without a seed copy to sift !
And #6 is a freak of nature,wants to vine along,may have tripled during stretch, Cheers
Peace and love !

4 Likes

I believe that I need to start some more Dank Sinatra seeds .to get a couple males to get some variation ,within the preservation run, again, would appreciate any feedback,
Peace and love !
Overgrow !

3 Likes

4 Omar x DS
2 DS3 x DS (f3) the only two that I soaked !mom turned loud at finish ! extremely impressed, truly a keeper !very grateful ! these were planted way behind the rest !the other day .
5 DS4 x DS the original seedling had a difficult time standing on its own ,I often wondered if it would have made the grade outdoors or without help,not a trait I like,the terpene levels on the mom are 1 in a hundred? Loudest I’ve ever grown,I consider myself very much a novice, and certainly haven’t grown very many strains,2 of the seedlings are looking like they need a fan or something,like the original mother, would like to see if the weak stem is in direct relation to the extreme terps (?)overall very excited about these !
4 DS misc.x DS could be any of above crosses,I had a container specifically for these seeds that I lost track of while working with them, around them hehe
Would love to take these to an f4 and have a relatively stable male towards a solid foundation
Peace and love yeah !
Overgrow !
PS, there is also a Omar xRMH ! From @Mongobongo (provided pollen)far left , blue cup !
Further,there is an Omar cup in the picture with an extra seedling that is now seperated,I also picked up a jug of distilled water today to straighten these out,hehe, Cheers !
Note,in regards to DS3 ,she has enthusiastically outperformed most plants that I can remember/certainly run right with them,I haven’t had a sizable amount of finished flower or cannabinoids for a proper and thorough test,hope to change that, I am very excited about finding these two phenos ! 3&4!!!

5 Likes

I threw a Sour Bubble (also from @Pedro_Bann ! Thanks again brother ! Much abliged !) seedling in the picture as well ,unsexed,have three more that just sprouted of them , hoping for powerful medication !
Peace and love !

6 Likes

Still going, hope she’ll be ready soon

I’m extremely excited about these ! Would love to get some opinions as to the readiness of this bud ,
Peace and love
Overgrow
@cannabissequoia , would you mind having a look, please, would really appreciate it, thank you

6 Likes

:thinking: i’d say 2 weeks,1 if you’re in a hurry, or tomorrow if you’re out of herb. :smile:

looks like theres trichomes at every stage from unformed on up to milky heads. probably great for hash but might not me the “One” to keep. :scales: :game_die:

5 Likes

That’s DS 1 ,not loud enough either, not keeper status, have seeds from her and will keep, seriously not her fault,I haven’t the slightest idea how to feed or finish,I honestly believe,under a skilled hand she’d be finished between 8-9 weeks,it’s her high type and quality,I need meds,but she’ll stay in, peace and appreciate your time brother

4 Likes

In fact these are going into the flower room , DS1, DS2,

I
And will not be taking any more cuttings of the # 1 ,#2 and #5
With all energy towards the numbers 3 and 4 ! As well a s trying to coax the original DS male ! He was a beautiful plant,3rd time re-vegging , to assist (which is probably not necessary) I cut back the roots by 2/3 down to one third, possibly a quarter of the root ball ,and pruned the top back accordingly
Peace and love

6 Likes

DS 3 and 4

Number 4 is now in the flower room,I will wait for the number 3 to get a little bigger,a couple more days in veg
Peace and love !
Overgrow !

6 Likes

DS 3 also marked 12/08/19
Would greatly appreciate a heads up,if these are ready or not

I really can’t seem to see well enough, thank you
Peace and love !

5 Likes

Threw me completely with the name change, I thought someone had hacked your thread lol.

They look very close to done to me, from what I see there. Is that date from flip or started growing. I think you could chop that anytime you want, but if she is still gaining weight leave her a bit longer, depends how desperate you are to get something in her place buddy.

5 Likes

Haha yeah brother ! I’ve her (#3) and number 5 in the 48 hrs of darkness !

4 Likes

??? like, yeah :neutral_face:

4 Likes