Regroup on the DS select and seed run , f2 to f3

Awesome brother! Yeah,how does the rest of the plant look to you? I took all of the buds with the seeds last night (on three of the plants so far),left everything in the bud room, until I can get another opinion , I don’t ever want to chop early again,my god they are getting some very nice smells !
Much abliged !
Overgrow !

3 Likes

And I would love to get these seed out to testers ! Any volunteers,I’ve been having a hard time with international mail, would love to send all beans to a distributor (that I can reach,as I know some others may have skills in that direction !)would be the perfect senario !
Peace and love all !
Apologies to drag you into this hehe, @PoppaPuff ,any one else? Possibly @Shadey but I know that you already do so much ! I’d like to send bulk and there is only 30-40 of each,for now,also throw in the Omar xDank beans as well,I can duplicate all atm for the community,just spitballing ideas
Peace

4 Likes

the plants look fine and the beanz also
check a few buds for beanz and that’s that
in the photo of the beanz they look great

3 Likes

I only hit a couple buds on each plant,and I removed them last night, seeds are in.I left the plants in the bud room and it’s their night time atm,if you think they are done (they are smelling FN phenomenal right now!) I am planning 48 hrs of darkness, I’ll try them out ! Brother I’m so stoked to cure these out ! So I haven’t been able to get more than a 3-6 day cure,need meds,and they have been unbelievablly goodl ! So these should be off the charts ! Rewriting the book ! That also means I’ve never finished anything else,so Sunshine Daydreams !!! Yeah !
Peace and love
Overgrow !

1 Like

Check your trichs if they are done then chop them, doesn’t hurt to leave them a bit longer anyway.

4 Likes

I lack the vision and experience,all along(all plants leading up to today) I thought they have been done, apparently I don’t possess the necessary ability ,they are labeled December 8 I believe,will double check,I thought I mislabeled (?) If that’s correct its really only 7 ish weeks now , should go two more for sure (?) Now I’m confused (head trauma)
A world of love and respect @shadey ! You kick ass brother,I’m getting tired, peace
They can stay in for a while,they smell fantastic ! Yeah !

5 Likes

At seven weeks I would definitely give them another 1-2 weeks to improve could get another 30% bigger in that time in the last couple of weeks its where they really start to get some weight on.

5 Likes

Awesome brother! I’ll do my best ! I should probably roll will the date on the container ! Haha, appreciate your patience !

5 Likes

I’d run a few for you in my ogers breeders tent for sure

3 Likes

Pops would you be interested in these
Oger 99 x Starfighter to run with them?

4 Likes

For sure. I have a 8 x 4 tent that I am gonna commit to growing ogers gear in only.

6 Likes

I believe these were made by a guy named Juice.
Got a bit of his stuff.

1 Like

Yeah brother ! Beautiful ! I sent you a message ! OG breeders tent ! That’s brilliant ! Can get those out to ya tomorrow !
Peace and love !

5 Likes

1-4 ,plan to wait for the smaller#3 to catch up, am planning to use all 4 for seeds , probably reduce down to one maybe two cultivars once the bean run is complete,damn it’s going to be tough from here,I think if the #4 maybe the loudest, hope to get enough of a sample to make that final selection,I ended up with a big jar of buds that I needed to get into,hehe,I can actually tell the difference between the cuts from the buds ,but the potency is very nice on all of these,I found number five to possibly have a lighter initial feel ,but after I smoke it ,I’m good for 2 to 3 hours ! No burnout (?)very nice high,I doubt I let them go long enough5 also had a longer space between internode, smaller buds,a little more insence to the flavor ,if I had the tech I would keep them all,have a #6 with seed in flower room,hope to get a first sample to smoke from her,so not sure,I’ve got faith that she’s just as nice she’s a beauty ! Loves to branch and a ton of bud sites ,shes exploded with them
Note,have been struggling through some issues ,the top 4 have all showed signs of it and I am trying new ways to recycle my soil and hope/believe the worst is behind
Peace and love all !

5 Likes

There is always one slowing the team down, trouble is the bigger they are, the faster they grow.

4 Likes

Yeah brother! I’m stoked,this little number 3 is an absolute superstar,I think it will catch up ! She was the original FR6 that totally wanted to dominate ! She is explosive ! Haha !
Good day all !
Peace and love !
Overgrow !

5 Likes

7 - misc.Danks ,see what comes up !
11 #4s two of them look premature ,want a good look,wish I could drop 300 ! Would love to make a lot of these ! Hope to time male drop better,
10 OmarSharif x DS , hoping for a nice mother, the Omar mother of this cross was brought in from outside last summer and has hashplant heritage ,real earthy,smoked meat flavors,super pungent,rich

Peace and love

6 Likes

Two seeds from DS 3,who is coming in super dank and very impressive,may be a toss up between numbers 3 and 4 !

Peace and love

4 Likes

Looking good you better make room in the tent for when those new seeds show up,you’re going to be busy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Yeah brother ! I gotta see what these are going to look like ! The mother is absolutely amazing ! I’ve got one ,well, probably a month out but she’s beautiful ! And Dank ! Haha yeah !
Very grateful for continuing additions to the library ! It’s unbelievable! I never imagined that I would be on the receiving end of a seed preservation pipeline ! A lot of which is I plan to share ! Others get frozen ! For future projects ! And Damm ! Do I need some equipment ! Haha will be doing my best to keep my head up !
Peace and love !

3 Likes