ReikoX's Workshop 2021

Dibs please

4 Likes

Dibs please as well😀

3 Likes

Damn, just missed it!

4 Likes

Understood, making changes now, please wait…

Corrected version.

And film strip for preview, check music, ok, more upbeat or less and please inform me of pics that need to be removed if any. This film strip does not include text I’m working on or the intro and exit.

Back to work, have a great Friday OG’s

16 Likes

Congrats @DefNSmokn, @Floyd, and @EugeneDebs420 NM me your shipping details.

8 Likes

That’s what I’m talking about. I had to beg for the last ones man. Lol It won’t be long I’ll be dropping some J Lo

4 Likes

That was cool! Thanks for your time and effort.

8 Likes

My pleasure. I just made a offer to Sponsor the November pic of the Month with the prize being a OG character sketch, movie trailer and personal movie like the one I’m doing here for you. We’ll see what happens, I hope it gets the contest going again.

8 Likes

Congrats to the winners!! Thanks again @ReikoX !! Always amazing giveaway!!

2 Likes

I will get those :ghost::rose:one week :crossed_fingers:!!!

Awesome video @Heliosphear !
Legends Grow!

3 Likes

I don’t think I got the Durban x jlo yet.

1 Like

I would dibs one of these weeks if I wasn’t always at work lol!

4 Likes

Grass Fire OG at day 15F. Probably another week of stretch.

38 Likes

How much ceiling height are you working with in that room?

2 Likes

Floor to ceiling is 7.5 feet. The second trelise layer is 1/2 way from the first trelise layer and the lights (18")

9 Likes

I must thank you for displaying your work here @ReikoX . Things like your PVC scrog system shown here was the inspiration for my Omega Pot’s support system. :hugs:

7 Likes

So far this round is doing much better than last round. By this time last round, the plants got quite yellow. Likely due to the HpLVd.

41 Likes

Other than that one, (maybe two) I don’t see any yellow going on at all. They look ding dang diddly doggone good to me!

7 Likes

Maybe one or two leaves under the first trellise are yellow. Honestly, these are pretty much on auto pilot now that I installed the Blumats. Dump 3-4 gallons of water into the reservoir a day and done.

17 Likes

Thats the way i like to do my growing lol. Maybe a bit of synthetic nutes with the water but thats just what i know :sweat_smile:

Single 5 gallon buckets is feeling like a massive pain compared to the RDWC i used my last run.

7 Likes