ReikoX's Workshop

Got some work done on the workshop today. First things first, I got my mothers to fit inside my 16" x 16" tent. This tent will likely be moved into another room during the rebuild. I was barely able to fit everything in there. They look a little hungry, I may give them a dose of fish fertilizer next time I feed.

I took the lights out of my mother area as well as my both sides of my workbench. Shown here are 21 strips in an assortment of V1 (right) and V2 (left) and a mix of 2700K, 4000K, and 5000K. I have another 10 V1 strips already in storage. That should be plenty of light. I just need one more HLG-240H-24B driver.

Drivers, ammeters, Sonoff gear, webcams, and my Bluefish controller will be re-used in the upcoming build.

250-watt CREE CXB3590 LED bar. I will not be using this, it would work perfectly in a 2’ x 4’ tent. I have a buddy who is wanting to start to grow, I may be able to work out a trade with him for some labor. Or maybe sell it if I can find someone interested in it.

Two 4" inline fans, two used carbon filters, and a 4" inline duct silencer. I’m not sure if I will be using any of this either. I think I can find a good home for them, though one of those filters is about five years old by now. I may just toss the older one, definitely not worth the time and effort to refurbish them.

30 Likes

You have lots happening there, looks like it’s going to keep you busy for a while.

4 Likes

I’m hoping it goes fast. It’s so weird not having any flowering plants.

11 Likes

Just thinking the same the other day, after all the timer problems, I haven’t had a plant to chop in nearly 3 months, when I would be doing some every 5-6 weeks, still got another 5 weeks roughly before I can, then I I have to start holding back to get them staggered again :slightly_frowning_face:.

5 Likes

i just went dark today i feel lost…

5 Likes

Are you spring cleaning after your bug invasion?

3 Likes

No, I’m rebuilding my workshop. I’m going to make a 4x6 flower room and a 4x4 veg room.

Edit: wait, you’re asking argo. Smoking on some year cured Cherry Tart :exploding_head:

7 Likes

hey ReikoX

Looking forward to seeing your new workshop when it’s finished. Bigger and better is the plan right.

Do keep us in the loop with progress pics hey

Cheers Johnny

3 Likes

Yes man, can’t wait to see you up and running this awesome upgrade.
4x4 and 4x6…man, I would love to have that.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’ll keep progress posted here, likely make a new thread, this one is getting a long in the teeth.

6 Likes

That’s a thing of absolute beauty :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Nothin* worst then not having any green to tend to ,been there got the shirt plant one for in the window sill it does help!

2 Likes

i am good thing there are plenty of nice gardens to look at on the web…

5 Likes

How many plants where there?

2 Likes

Two plants in the ScrOG.

1 Like

So, this is how long I have to finish the workshop rebuild. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

32 Likes

Might be a little extra… Bet some of that slows time.

1 Like

OTOH, time flies when you squish everything!

1 Like

Well technically that’s how long I have until my next harvest. I should have enough time.

4 Likes

Hahah, yes I have to keep my press accessible. Though, if I just press everything now I wouldn’t have so many big jars and could put the press in storage. :thinking:

11 Likes