ReikoX's Workshop

Welcome to OG @Tat2trav. Growers here are talented, friendly, and super generous. Make yourself comfortable, take a peek around, and make the most of your stay.

5 Likes

Ok my bad bro I’m new here ! Lol I’m looking for the skunkiest sweetest stuff…

5 Likes

Welcome to OG!
:seedling: :blossom: :sunflower: :hibiscus: :seedling:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG! Stick around a bit and get to know some people. Still quite a few of those around you could possibly acquire in the future!

3 Likes

ReikoX Whats up my Brother?
I was reading about the skywalker and wanted to ask
I have some Mephisto Genetics testers I was gifted by the vault
and I am going to pop them soon , I have heard wonderful things but wanted your opinion before I choose to grow them, Good seeds or what?
Thks
Hope All has been well been a spell since I have been around

6 Likes

Hey @STIGGY , long time no see. Yes Mephisto are one of the better auto breeders IMO.

10 Likes

Thanx for the awesome info u provide. U are truly amazing in all ur projects. I just can’t get enough. Please don’t ever stop.

5 Likes

Wow, @ReikoX , I am Currently running the Biocanna on my first grows and recently realized it’s just FPJ like you. Lol. I plan on making it myself as well :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

WHat was your opinion of this product?

1 Like

Hated it, it tasted like plastic. I gave it away and later heard it had some nasty stuff in it. I think it has since been pulled.

5 Likes

I like how the main kola is complemented by all those smaller secondary kolas that almost could be main tops in thier own right just awesomely all over the place that Zak Haze is a looker.

2 Likes

OMG, I am about half way through this thread and I am amazed at all the info here. Lots of trials and experiments, with results, waaaaay cool!

4 Likes

I cut my grow teeth on this thread back in the day.:grin:
:green_heart::seedling:

4 Likes

I’ve come a long way since this thread hey? :grin:

8 Likes

How are da LITFA sales?.. :joy:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes