Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

Congratulations bud. :+1:

Thanks for the fun @Rhai88…and I’m sure @Rena93. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

May I be added to the list please?

2 Likes

Congratulations @Not-Notjosh AWESOME WIN!!!

Enjoy and thanks again for the chance @Rhai88

4 Likes

Way to go @Not-Notjosh . enjoy your win my friend .
Always a big thanks to @Rhai88

5 Likes

She don’t get scared so :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

My boy would probably cry. :laughing:

2 Likes

lol she tough little girl she been though so much for her young age so I’m surprised and happy she don’t get scared like that she plays in the dark from time to time she crazy little girl lol

2 Likes

Congratulations :champagne::tada::balloon::confetti_ball: @Not-Notjosh got the win on that pack of BBD F2 x Black Cherry :cherries:! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks again @Rhai88 for the fun :star_struck: game with a GR8 prize, wish I hadn’t missed the BBD F2 x Black Cherry :cherries: :slightly_frowning_face:, but glad got a chance! :wink::partying_face::tada::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::tada::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Pretty sure he’s still scared of the dark, lol.
Definitely a crazy lil bugger, but my sensitive little man none the less. :blush:

3 Likes

Congratulations @Not-Notjosh

3 Likes

Already drew a winner that giveaway is closed.

2 Likes

Congratulations on the win @Not-Notjosh, your gonna love bbd x bc. I haven’t smoked it yet but it smells amazing growing.

17 Likes

Looks amazing…got 5 started.

6 Likes

That is a Beautiful lady :heart_eyes:

I’m in a real breakfast/dessert strain place in my grow life, this one will feel right at home in the fridge :v::sunglasses::cherries:🫐 :custard::cupcake:

5 Likes

Congrats @Not-Notjosh !! And thanks again to @DougDawson !!
Some amazing giveaways! :blush: :green_heart:

4 Likes

Thanks @Rhai88 these landed today and I was soooo happy to see one of the new slaps. Too cool

11 Likes

Just an FYI. I’m currently under the weather and will be holding off sending anything for the next few days/rest of the week… until I’m all clear and no chance of sharing whatever this is.

If things are slightly delayed I apologize.

The perks of working with the public. :sneezing_face:

18 Likes

Bummer, the one part I hate about my job. The public.
Speedy recovery growchacho :green_heart:

3 Likes

Join the club buddy. I can’t seem to shake this sickness, it sucks.
Hope ya feel better soon!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 5000 replies. Continue discussion at Rhai88 & Friends… Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 2).