Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

Thanks for the giveaway. Sweet gifts

2 Likes

@carty @AzSeaindooin420 @mrgreenthumb @blowdout2269

3 Likes

Thankyou for the chance @Rhai88 much love

2 Likes

Ooo, color me curious!
And the last 4×9 slap?!? Good luck everyone. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I am putting in my attempt at procuring one of the newest Out of this World OG stickers… I mean, who deserves one of these exact stickers but a guy who has this on his poster… lol

10 Likes

Thanks as always for the awesome fun and generous vibes! :facepunch::metal:

3 Likes

Thanks @Rhai88, I need to grow bbd again.

4 Likes

Many thanks for the giveaways Rhai88.

I am a total failure trying to leave intoxications :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Besides the ones I have now :joy:
Really just want it in my arsenal :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Thanks @Rhai88 for a shot at some GR8 genetics and a BAD ASS sticker! Nice giveaway! :partying_face: :+1: :clap: :facepunch: :sunglasses: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Come on baby! Daddy needs that bad ass slapz! Wish I had the space and time to test some for you this year. Thanks for the opportunity @Rhai88
Overgrow the Universe :green_heart:

3 Likes

Thanks again for a super awesome giveaway @Rhai88

3 Likes

Thanks for this very generous offer @Rhai88 ! Nice to see you back!
Well rested I hope!?

4 Likes

Thank you as always, @Rhai88, for the fun giveaway/raffles! Yippee!! Gotta admit, I’m really in it for the sticker. blush

Good luck everybody! :slight_smile:

#37 is the one for me.

4 Likes

This is a fantastic giveaway @Rhai88, thanks!

4 Likes

Thank you @Rhai88 for a chance at the awesome giveaway!

1 Like

@Rhai88 thabks for the chance man. Would be a sweet win :pray::v:

1 Like

Yes and no… work schedule has been shot to hell. New manager showed up at my job I’ve been at for the last 18 years and just threw everything out of whack. She’s really trying to reinvent the wheel and all of us old-school employee’s are just nodding along at this point.

Not to mention… (My new grow space and its major headaches)

• Mini-split came remote-less and AC company refused to finish install with out it… since they would not be able to test the unit once done. Dude said I’d have to order one and after I ordered I come to find out lowes carries them I could have drove 10 minutes down the road and finish the AC in one day.

• Big set back for my insulated garage door… Garage door contractor measured my frame wrong (I guess they sent me a new guy) so when my garage door was to be installed by their install team they said it could not be done and that a custom panel would need to be ordered and also wanted me to pay more money for an additional floor gasket they said they would need. I told them it was their mistake and to fix it or I wanted a complete refund. They also said in 4 weeks (which was yesterday) I’d have my panel in. No call or anything from them. So I called as was told they had no clue on ETA and that they could not find out without their owner there. The only reason I’m stuck using them is because they are the only clopay installers for my area and have the most insulated garage door I can find. I HAVE TO BEAT THE HEAT HERE. lol

Can’t do anything but laugh really and keep moving forward.

Sorry this was long! Rant over. :laughing:

8 Likes

I liked your post because it sounds like things have to get better now. (After they had hit rock bottom, things hopefully now will improve.)

1 Like

Winners please send me your details!

@OhNo555 - BBD F2 (grapefruit pheno)

@Lady.Zandra63 - Chocolate Marshmallow x Boozie

@BudWhisperer - OG 420 Edition 4x9inch Sticker

Congrats to all winners! Keep your eyes open. Going to do another later today! :wink:

20 Likes