Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

Happy birthday brother @Rhai88 !! :partying_face: it sounds like you got of to a good start. Enjoy your time with your family!

6 Likes

Happy Birthday @Rhai88

4 Likes

Happy Birthday @Rhai88 . Hope you had a great day!:grin::green_heart:

1 Like

I hope you had a fabulously excellent day today, as well as a very big_hbd !!

1 Like

That loader is awesome too. @ix3u is the man for hooking it up. :mechanical_arm::mechanical_arm:

And happy belated birthday. Hope you had a great one :call_me_hand::call_me_hand::v:

4 Likes

Just addressed your box like 20 minutes ago @A-Loc ! Five more boxes and one more envelope to address and I’ll finally be caught up… Once I take them to the post office in the morning.

10 Likes

Super awesome man. I know they’re gonna come in handy after I walk around like the salt bae dude with this blue kush pollen from @DougDawson :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

:joy::joy: you got me dying laughing

4 Likes

Thank You @Rhai88 , i got the super slick sticker!

20 Likes

Got my prize in the mail today, thank you @Rhai88 and @SkunkIE.:green_heart:

12 Likes

YAAAAY! Look at what one of the packages we got today !
Thanks much @Rhai88 !!

14 Likes

July 4th 2023 Sour Grape F2’s, 10 seeds per OG will be sent to 6 winners.

@Rhai88 I be late-ted Happy Birthday! You get a pack of 15 for your B-day, will let you know when they ship.

30 Likes

@Heliosphear you’re the best!

10 Likes

That’s awsome. Thank you!
May luck be with you all. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I think this calls for a massive giveaway… probably do something semi insane

May be looking for some people to add gifts to the party so keep this thread on WATCHED my good people!

Well this is fantastic news because my insulated garage door is being installed on Monday and my new grow space will be on the cusp of functional! I’m thinking I just may have to throw some of these in my lineup! :wink: Thank you @Heliosphear! You rule brother!

24 Likes

Sounds like a great idea, I can add something

8 Likes

Count me in for a donation, sir! :cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

Will be watching @Heliosphear for your insane 4th of July giveaway, as we in MD, will be celebrating day number 4 of weedom freedom. Sounds like it’s going to be a GR8 event you 🫵 are the man :man:! :sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Are you going to hold the giveaway here or start another thread? Also I might have a contribution for massive style giveaway.

7 Likes

I have a donation too. Let me know when you get the details ironed out :peace_symbol:

8 Likes