Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

Oh yeah! The amount of times in a day that autocorrect makes me want to smash this phone…
Only problem… I’d smash it, get a new phone, and that one would screw me over harder lol

4 Likes

Slow Friday… I’m going to leave this one up for 5 more minutes and drop another one…

post #2926 if you wana sign up while its still active.

6 Likes

Don’t sleep on @Rhai88 his beans be holding straight up fire :muscle::facepunch:

4 Likes

Thanks for the chance man! :pray:

2 Likes

Epic long weekend comin up :sunglasses:

1 Like

Good luck everyone!

4 Likes

@Greenfingers I have your details lol please DM me and let me know which sticker you’d like.

@NDNCHILD - send me your details Blueberry Diesel F2 x Black Cherry + Pick a sticker design.

20 Likes

Nice win guys!

2 Likes

Congrats people!!!

3 Likes

Thanks @tresbundles, I am a bit late also. My pick for the next winner is @Andrane

4 Likes

Are you kidding me! I got the BBDxblack cherry! Thank you so much! @Rhai88 and it’s one of yours! Super stoked!
What a time to be 19 minutes from like parole. I’ll circle back.:heart::heart::heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

6 Likes

this thread is blowing up with all kinds of crazy stuff going on

5 Likes

I’ve got a couple “2nds” pucks with 6 mystery seeds to give out. First to dibs gets em

11 Likes

Dibs pleas

2 Likes

DM me your address @Pawsfodocaws

3 Likes

Another round is coming up… stay frosty!

8 Likes

Congratulations :champagne::confetti_ball: to @Greenfingers & @NDNCHILD on the win! :partying_face::+1::clap::facepunch:

Thanks @Rhai88 for that giveaway and all those that put up the top of the line prizes! WAHOO bring on the next one :point_up:! :partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::+1::v:

2 Likes

canadian-scope

9 Likes

Its starting… :joy:

5 Likes

dibbles if im not too late