Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

Ooh liking those!!

2 Likes

@3rdgengrower since you already have the LPC OG F2 would you rather the Shoreline OG x LPC OG? These I haven’t given out hardly.

7 Likes

Oh man I’m entering that one no question! Btw I absolutely looove the new stickers! Especially the green/gold holographic OG one. Always so much epic stuff!

3 Likes

I liked that one :heart::heart::heart: generic likes :+1::flushed::laughing::laughing::laughing:

4 Likes

Wtg @3rdgengrower!
Thanks again for the fun guys.
Good luck everyone! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

haha I have been fighting the urge to sign up myself LOL
I need those stickers!!!
:rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Waaahooo! Another great day to be above ground and looking around!
Pulling apart the Kristi Kush from seeds provided by @Tracker , the plants were pollenated with BOGjr Sour Grape Pollen.

The bud smells lavender skunky, this plant produced beautiful sparkling Trichomes and a lot of them.

These plants were only a week into flowering when it was pollenated for a week. Seeds produced are next to the stem, looking at about 25-30 viable seeds.

The next person who puts “OverGrow the World with Love, Freedom and Independance” wins a 4x4 hologram High Till I die sticker.

19 Likes

Dibs please.overgrow the world with love freedom and independence

7 Likes

OverGrow the World with Love, Freedom and Independance

5 Likes

Yes! Sweet!

4 Likes

Really cool slaps man! :+1::grin::beers:

5 Likes

OverGrow the World with Love, Freedom and Independance

Damn, always late! Lol

4 Likes

haha @Pawsfodocaws got his sticker. He wasn’t missing that chance!

ahahahahahah :rofl:

6 Likes

I have been waiting :rofl:

6 Likes

I would giveaway 3 flips for that one @Heliosphear, really Bad Ass! :partying_face::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Oh yeah, that’s right, he got one!
Congrats Paws!

3 Likes

Thanks man! Super thrilled

5 Likes

Outages :heart:

4 Likes

Hmmm @Pawsfodocaws and @Illicitmango you have both won a 4x4 Hologram High Till I die Sticker. Why? I saw Paws edit post as Illicit posted the phrase quote exactly. I got plenty of stickers and nothing but love for OG’s. Enjoy your day winners. :sunglasses:

The next person who puts “Cannabis Cultivation Network” wins a CCN OG sticker.

13 Likes

Cannabis cultivation network

6 Likes