Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

smoking some skunk x puck and eating chocolate cake :shushing_face: whata good day

2 Likes

but its shiny…and i want one…ooohhh squirrel

4 Likes

Congratulations @OhNo555 you have won a CCN OG sticker passed to you by @Loggershands

Next person to put “High Till I die” in their post wins a 3x3 HTID OG reg sticker.

3 Likes

High til I die!

4 Likes

I am still working on that chocolate pudding pie, the wife is going to get her nails done. Look :eyes: out pie :pie::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

High til I die

2 Likes

My sticker/collector card collection

7 Likes

please add me to that list

3 Likes

Congratulation @blowdout2269 you win! Have a great day.

3 Likes

Man, I checked back in at a great time. Was just about to throw my headphones in an more the yard, lol.

2 Likes

Hey thats the sticker I made for MMS! haha cool to see that one floating around!

5 Likes

Very Nice! :sunglasses::+1::pray:

3 Likes

Thank you bud! You got my deets?
Btw, veery kind u on that pass @Loggershands!

3 Likes

if noone else has grabbed it…me please

2 Likes

I collect the stickers/cards and keep everything from OG in the same envelope/box :slight_smile:

No high til I die yet

7 Likes

haha I can’t I’m bad with stickers as soon as I get them I’m like where the hell am I slappin’ this one?

Any way let’s try this one more time the WIKI is super buried…
Going to let this go for one more hour!

5 Likes

Arghhh… I tought I had almost all. But see that the cannabis cultivation network is missed too. :cry:

So near, and so far away.

2 Likes

This is all I have, going in my new tent :tent:! HELL YEAH! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::peace_symbol:

8 Likes

I keep mine sleeved in Mylar and cataloged on LibraryThing.

7 Likes

THAT’S NEXT LEVEL SHIT! haha I COMMEND YOU!

and you have the first one I ever sent out… that’s awesome!

4 Likes