Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

A super amazing win @freed111, congratulations! :slightly_smiling_face:

Y’all are doing great @Rhai88 and @Heliosphear.
The generosity from the community is astounding Thank you to everyone for this extraordinary act of generosity!
:peace_symbol::heart:

6 Likes

Hang in there Buddy.

3 Likes

:boom:Congratulations @freed111! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

i’m hanging too. waiting on @Heliosphear and the outer space dudes to pick me up for the grand prizes. what a wonderful event! thanks everyone.

6 Likes

IMG_1800
Congratulations Winner! @Cannabinoid

My apologies for the late hour, not feeling well, head cold moving to chest. Gotta go lay back down. Have a good night. :sleeping: Nyquiled!

29 Likes

holy cow, that was epic…congrats to the winners…i wish i was number #9

4 Likes

get some rest brother…sorry to hear your under the weather…thank you once again for the amazing week filled with gifts and prizes.

4 Likes

Rest up brother! Appreciate you drawing our Main event winner!

@Cannabinoid please send me your details and I will get everyone lined up with your info!

14 Likes

Congrats! @Cannabinoid :partying_face:

Feel better! :green_heart: @Heliosphear we might’ve partied to hard :laughing:

6 Likes

Congratulations! @Cannabinoid awesome win!!
A big thank you going out to @Rhai88 and @Heliosphear for hosting this event and their generosity in both prizes and time! Thanks for my wins! I’m a sticker fan now! That’s a lot of love! Thanks to all the other donors for making this possible as well! Also thanks to those doing other giveaways here and elsewhere! Your generosity has me feeling like I won the grand prize myself! I accumulated a collection in a weekend! Time to pop some OG beans! @Heliosphear I hope you get to feeling better bud! Get some rest you deserve it!

12 Likes

well said my friend

5 Likes

Congratulations @Cannabinoid, @freed111, nice win woot woot.

2 Likes

Congrats @freed111 & @Cannabinoid on the win…and congrats @Rhai88 & @Heliosphear for being true winners!

5 Likes

Congratulations @Cannabinoid :partying_face: Very nice win. All that :fire:! Thank you @Rhai88 , @Heliosphear for all you do and putting this epic giveaway together. Big shout out to all the doners for their generosity.
Overgrow the World with Love!:grin::green_heart:

3 Likes

Congratulations :balloon::champagne::confetti_ball::tada: @Cannabinoid on winning the big event! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::clap::+1::peace_symbol:

Again thank you to all that made this possible for all to enjoy! :wink::grinning::grinning::grinning::facepunch::+1::clap::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Congratulations @Cannabinoid, and everyone else!
A great event indeed. The time and dedication y’all have put into this is amazing. Thank you!
Big round of applause for these fella’s.:clap::clap::clap::clap:
Great job @Rhai88 and @Heliosphear.
PS. Hope ya feel better this morning Helio. :slightly_smiling_face:

:smiley::+1::partying_face::crazy_face::peace_symbol::grinning::fire::slightly_smiling_face::tada::heart:

3 Likes

Congrats to @freed111 & @Cannabinoid on the mega wins!!!

Thanks again to all the donating parties, our hosts @Rhai88 and @Heliosphear !!!

:metal:

3 Likes

Congratulations @Cannabinoid @freed111 on the great wins!

Yeah

4 Likes

Go to sleep, look what happens
Big shout out to @Rhia88, @Smoklahoma, @CanuckistanPete, @THCeed, @MonsterDrank, @tresbundles, @Cartwright, @ix3u, @Greenfingers, @AzSeaindooin420 for all the work and the diversity of seeds.
It’ll be like Christmas every day, growing these :canada:

19 Likes

HOLY FRIGGIN SHIT!!! I am absolutely floored. I had to check that like 4-5 times. Thank you so much. Feel like i need to make a speech lol. Never won anything until this week and what a win at that. Truly amazed at everyones generosity and so thankful for @Rhai88 the time, work, and effort and everyone that donated the what im sure is some absolute fire genetics. Love this community!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

22 Likes