Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

Us too… the weather has been so freakin wonky…and air quality alerts, allergen alerts higher than ever… I think everyone in the Great Lakes Region feels like their heads are gonna implode… :flushed: :exploding_head:.

5 Likes

Only two left, looking for @hawkman and @HomegrownVABudz and the mail out will be complete. I’m feeling a little better, back on my feet and going to work today. Have yourself the best day possible where ever you are. :sunglasses: Thank you for the well wishes.

20 Likes

That’s really pretty. What is it? @Heliosphear

2 Likes

Dealing with smoke here too out on the west side of Canuckistan. Some big fires started in the past few days. Nothing endangering our area but there are fires to the south , east and north of us and unless the wind is coming from the west… it’s smokey as fuck out there.

To anyone in the fire zones or close to them, stay safe and look after your neighbors :wink:

7 Likes

Glad you are feeling better hun…take care not to over-do back at work and get a relapse!!
:green_heart: :+1: :wink:

4 Likes

Sent you a PM with address --Thanks – sorry for holding things UP !!!

3 Likes

Received my sticker today. Looks awesome. Thank you.

25 Likes

Got my Slap 88. Thanks

2 Likes

@ix3u That is Lobster Claw, OverGrow won’t let me complete a picture upload and is really slow today. I dropped 34 USA and 13 International packages in the mail, your prizes are on the way. Special note to @Hawkman and @splinter7 your packages ship Friday. @patsnumone Requesting Addy to add a HTID sticker to your collection, can ship Friday if you get the addy to me in time.

Have a great day. :sunglasses:

11 Likes

I had to look like four times to figure out what was going on. I didn’t have my glasses on. I was like what in the world is going on with her eyes. So funny.

3 Likes

We need to call you king cat, daddy, big lungs. What is that a pound you got laying beside it? lol
That is a cool looking OG sticker. @Heliosphear

4 Likes

Lol nah man it’s a half. My p is chilling in a grove bag.

5 Likes

When I receive those I’ll give ‘‘em a run and we’ll see what happens.

3 Likes

Man I like this sticker…now to find the perfect spot @Rhai88

27 Likes

Thanks @Heliosphear

4 Likes

Thank you.

4 Likes

Jacks Lemon Cake arrived safely today. Thanks for the celebration and giveaways!

22 Likes

@CanuckistanPete, the Spirit Train arrived today. Thanks amigo!

7 Likes

Got a card today @other_barry cool stickers too.thank you.:green_heart:
IMG_0040

16 Likes

I collected my bounty today! Thanks again! @Rhai88 such a sweet sticker! And these beans are gonna be fantastic! I’m also on a bit of a blueberry trip!
IMG_9887

23 Likes