Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

Which one were you wanting in trade?

5 Likes

A different holo than the High till I die smoking skeleton. I saw you won the old english letter one. I’ll trade for something different all day. Needs to be holo, ya know holo for holo :wink:
@ShiskaberrySavior

6 Likes

Let me see what I got I’ll get back to ya might have a double holo .

4 Likes

Nice sounds good man.

3 Likes

Started getting some Great OG love in the mail

Thank you guys

18 Likes

Thanks @Rhai88
I really like this one :smiley:

19 Likes

Got these today
Thanks, @Mrstrawberry​:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::+1:

17 Likes

I truly appreciate the shoutout brother!

Yes. And always available direct as well. And new new dropping all the time. I love what I do haha.

Sounds like a winner to me! Thank you again for testing so beautifully! Feel free to roll through the tester thread any time, even if you are not still testing. I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

7 Likes

Man, those Old English slaps are awesome! Those came out great @Rhai88 !

5 Likes

So u mean we don’t have to just grow it? But grow it bomb as fuck? I dunno man…that’s asking alot :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Baddasss! Slaps!

Thanks @Heliosphear @Rhai88

8 Likes

I can second that! Bbd x bbb is loving it!

3 Likes

For some reason I’m sure you can handle this. lol

2 Likes

Thanks y’all! Got my slap today!

8 Likes

These came in the mail today, almost melted my mailbox. Thanks @Pawsfodocaws. I couldn’t remember if these were from the fourth games or not but it’s a nice surprise. Thanks my friend.

11 Likes

The sticker and beans have arrived safely! My phone is just about dead or I’d take a picture if it’d let me lol
Thank you @Rhai88 and @Heliosphear

5 Likes

No it’s watching my grow setup sit in a pile… that’s what’s hard to watch, can’t do anything at the moment … and it totally bums me out because I have grown to enjoy growing more than smoking… it seems crazy but it’s true

5 Likes

Yes they were from the 4th have fun
@Greenfingers

4 Likes

I got my sticker! Thanks again :+1:t4: @Heliosphear & @Rhai88 for all the OG spirit!!!

Have a great Summer!

14 Likes

More landed today. Thank you, thank you, thank you @Rhai88, @NDNCHILD, @VAkish!!!

26 Likes