Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

they made the long journey hit the mail box this morning thanks @Rhai88 and @SHSC-1

15 Likes

I’m like 99% sure I won this from the 4th, but I can’t totally remember. Thanks @ReikoX ! Love the sticker on the puck with your avatar :ok_hand:t2:

13 Likes

Glad they made it safe and sound. :+1::seedling: I’m pretty sure that’s one of the pucks you sent me. :wink:

7 Likes

It is! I can tell because it’s not very good :laughing: I can’t for the life of me remember what you describe it as and I suck at the advanced search. I remember you saying you crossed the DD with divyder to add something. Was the DD a low yielder and it was supposed to up it? I just remembered there was a specific reason and I want to throw it in my notes!

3 Likes

Nice battle station @Rhai88 I love a good organized setup!

2 Likes

I crossed it with the auto to help reduce flowering time. The DD takes about 11 weeks.

4 Likes

Hence the “fast flowering”. It all makes sense! I knew it was something. Thanks again buddy!

3 Likes

So @Rhai88 your gorilla oozie is gonna get special treatment will be my first full grow under my new light.

23 Likes

fantastic!! thanx for reporting thier arrival :wink:
Hope you enjoy those. Some strong meds for mood and chronic pain.

5 Likes

@420noob Those are my buddy @SkunkIE’s beans! Can’t take credit for those.

Be sure to hit up the Ryknows thread.

1 Like

some damn nice organizing brother, if i can get my garage a little bit cooler, i can use my workstation a little bit better, right now its a hot mess…lololol

1 Like

Good luck on the new grow/light setup @420noob !!!

3 Likes

Thanks @gonzo you have been low key lately nice to “see” you lol @rhai88 thanks for the correction you were just getting them out for him👍 @SkunkIE got a new light to run the gorilla oozie! ,:rofl::rofl::rofl::wink:🫵

3 Likes

love the light bro, great plants growing under it…

i sent these photos in for the @MarsHydro Giveaway thread…

gemiconnect

Give@away for the Mars Hydro 14th Anniversary Celebration. Let MarsHydro realize your wishes!

How to enter↓:
-Follow @official_marshydro & like this post

-Comment your sincere wishes to MarsHydro & tell your own wishes

-Create post on your page to show ‘Real You’ (can cover face) or your canopy in photo/video & put #marshydro14th

Marshydro will choose one grower to send grow equipment values US$500 (Winner can choose prize freely); Plus extra 3 winners get special gift!

Valid time within August 25th
Good luck all!
over grow the world
love my mars hydro and all the products i have found

and my wish list is to get all the same lighting from mars, and use the other one in the flower tent

13 Likes

Blueberry diesel x Black cherry, cruising along.

22 Likes

Just in

Thanks again, for everyone’s work
Both @AzSeaindooin420 and @Rhai88
(What’s the pollen??)

13 Likes

The chocolate diesel u signed up for @freed111

11 Likes

Sweet, thanks👍

3 Likes

Good morning to my fav peeps!

6 Likes