Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

Im blown away by the package put together by the members of the OG community, thanks for a chance at such an awesome prize @Rhai88 and all the donors.:green_heart:

3 Likes

@Rhai88 wowee is spot-on! I can’t sit this one out so let’s let those :game_die: roll!

5 Likes

I’m in that lucky 13 spot come on
Lucky 13 .

7 Likes

Sorry I missed out on all fun last night. Life kinda got in the way. Looks like everyone had a great time. Thanks for all the work hosting this @Rhai88 and to all the doners for their generosity. You all are awesome!

5 Likes

Thank you again, @Rhai88, @Heliosphear and everyone who donated and/or worked at making this happen! And congratulations to everyone who won! And thank you also for this final draw! I just never really experienced anything quite like this. Honestly, seems like being an OG makes one a winner!

3 Likes

I have 2 unclaimed "Early Iranian " . If you won these. Please send your info to me…
Except for @MyLittleGrundle I got yours.

Here are the other two @HappyTrees23s @Mrgreenthumb Please contact @Bobgrows for your wins

1 Like

@HappyTrees23s and @tresbundles I need your information, please.

I have @Mrgreenthumb

Chriss Pratt wow face

You are telling us the winner receives a pack of each of these!:

SEVEN packs of seeds!

Chris Pratt woooo

And … … … … "Yes ! There’s more… … …

Og x games giveaway B

good luck x games

12 Likes

Haha yeah I’m not gonna lie I will be jealous of whoever wins this one :laughing:

I’m really bummed I’m still not capable of liking posts… I’m still being throttled haha

18 Likes

Still low on likes over here. Had to be selective, lol.
Great job to the gamemaker, the donors, the patrons, and course the artist!
This was a total riot. I loved every part of it.
Thank you so much for the fun!
Hopefully I’ll be around to party with y’all again tonight. :slightly_smiling_face::clap::crazy_face::+1:
:heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

That IS one amazing package!
I’m almost tempted myself! Lol

5 Likes

Wow
What a great giveaway
Thank you for the opportunity :+1::+1::muscle::muscle::point_up::point_up:

1 Like

Man after yesterday I’m in not like jail … but like prison… I’m still out of likes… Holy crap! Gimme back my likes!!! Lol

Heres some for your like stash … :heart: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heart:

Yeah this giveaway just kind of fell together… It was a damn good turnout and I appreciate everyone!

yup me to my friend thats why I keep saying I’m out I don’t want anyone to feel like I’m ignoring them! or not liking their posts. I appreciate everyone who stopped by to have some fun with us last night and who are finishing with us today!

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

9 Likes

It’s been epic bro!!! I have 2 hours before the warden opens my like prison door :rofl:

4 Likes

Damn Epic! No other way to put it!! Tons of gifts to everyone here!!
All of you! @LemonadeJoe, @Rhai88, @GrouchyOldMan, @olschool, @Bobgrows, @DefNSmokn, @other_barry, @middleman, @Heliosphear and everyone else I might be forgetting to mention, you all made it happen!! A wild Friday OG party!! Kudos! All respect and admiration!! You folks are simply amazing!! :clap: :mushroom: :flushed: :pray: :hugs: :white_flower: :rosette: :palm_tree: :kissing_closed_eyes: :partying_face: :cowboy_hat_face: :sunglasses: :100: :boom: :sweat_drops: :right_anger_bubble: :bomb: :thought_balloon: :muscle: :+1: :v: :man_farmer: :woman_farmer: :busts_in_silhouette: :footprints:

12 Likes

Congrats to all the winners last night, need to ask someone something hope it’s ok to post it here but where do I go to donate funds for OG to help keep feeds and stuff going, I truly like it here so I want to stick around, so many amazing OGers here so just wanted to show a little appreciation here for what all you OGers do for everyone, it’s really great to see how people help people here, instead of the bs on other sites,

8 Likes