Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

I like it! Of course bud. You’re welcome!
I know I’m forgetting people though.
Pass it on and tag others that come to mind.
:+1::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Thanks all for the tags but I am trying to stay off these lists unless it’s something I really want. That way the seeds can go to someone who needs them more then I. Hope you all are having a great day.

11 Likes

@DougDawson is the first to accept his personalized racing character. OZ

15 Likes

:boom:@olschool decided to join up in the fun and will also be donating to tomorrow’s giveaway action!:boom:

BBD giveaway wiki is still open.

4 Likes

Wow deff seems like a awesome thread!
You have came up with for these giveaways …so many opportunities for a lot of GREAT prizes @Rhai88

@Bobgrows thanks Chica I appreciate the shout out! The many strains i already have keeps me pondering on wich to choose enough as it is LOL
BUT if something really catches my eye you betcha! I’m going to participate for a chance to win :trophy:

Thanks to everyone else who keeps donating to keep the giveaways coming! Those OG stickers loook sickkk !

5 Likes

Yeah brother, I absolutely love it. Could even be a slight resemblance :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks @Rhai88 for this!!! Looking forward to tomorrow also-- not home for the rest of today-- will check-in later tonight! :green_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks for the shout out. Still can’t figure how to get the square flag on there.

1 Like

Thanks to @Rhai88 and @Bobgrows for the opportunity.

3 Likes

:us after your name and space, select flag
@Kasper0909 :us

2 Likes

Congrats @Weednerd.Anthony you won a pack of BBD! Mothers: Funky, sweet, Citrus Lemon, Citrus Grapefruit please pick and send me your details! :wink:

11 Likes

Congrats @Weednerd.Anthony huge win right there

3 Likes

I figured this would be a good opportunity to make sure everyone that got on the list for the Blueberry Diesel F2’s as well as those who asked me to add them to the call list are setup for tomorrow…

So how about we giveaway one more pack of :large_blue_circle: Blueberry Diesel F2’s :large_blue_circle: for the night…

@Slick1 @Oldtimerunderground @Smooth @Habitt @HappyTrees23s @gonzo @DJSF @djtrip @Abbbian @Tlander @misterbee @PeaceCoast @Maddawg @LtShDc @jameslax
@CrunchBerries @mota @Tracker @Piter @TopShelfTrees1 @LedZeppelin @Emeraldgreen @Groenevingers @Tripl3fastaction @CocoaCoir @MissinBissin @herojuana.tom @Natea @Kasper0909 @Mrgreenthumb @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @MonasticDank @THCeed @Kgrim @jessethestoner @Lady.Zandra63 @Smoklahoma @MI-1000 @Illicitmango @MyLittleGrundle @mainerJ @blowdout2269 @bobgrows

If anyone would like to be added to this list for tomorrow as well as future giveaway’s please let me know!

22 Likes

Blueberry Diesel F2 WIKI

If you’ve already won a pack of BBD you can still sign up for a different mom plant if you’d like.

1. @Habitt
  2. @DJSF
  3. @Smooth
  4. @Big_Yeloe
  5. @Jinglepot
  6. @Groenevingers
  7. @Abbbian
  8. @Natea
  9. @CrunchBerries
  10. @jessethestoner
  11. @LtShDc
  12. @misterbee :us:
  13. @MissinBissin :canada:
  14. @Mi-1000
  15. @TopShelfTrees1
  16. @Piter :es:
  17. @Bobgrows
  18. @djtrip
  19. @HappyTrees23s
  20. @Illicitmango
  21. @MonasticDank
  22. @Emeraldgreen
  23. @Lady.Zandra63
  24. @SHSC-1
  25. @CocoaCoir
  26. @Smoklahoma :us:
  27. @Tlander :thailand:
  28. @Mrgreenthumb
  29. @patsnumone
  30. @herojuana.tom
  31. @gonzo
  32. @Tripl3fastaction
  33. @donuchee
  34. @Kgrim
  35. @Kingkush312
  36. @Tracker
  37. @Habibi
  38. @Elpolloloco
  39. @LedZeppelin
  40. @mainerJ
  41. @Jameslax :us:
  42. @Kavman :us:
  43. @BudWhisperer
  44. @tresbundles
  45. @Terpsnpurps
  46. @MI-1000
  47. @Kami :us:
  48. @MoBilly
  49. @Slick1
    Add numbers as needed!
31 Likes

Ahhhhhhhahaha thanks gofor the tag I was sleeping… graveyards

4 Likes

You are pushing the right buttons @Rhai88. Thanks for the shot @ BB x ddddiesel

4 Likes

Thanks @Rhai88 for the chance!!!

HG

2 Likes

No problem @Jinglepot lol
Try not to work so hard man. I don’t know how you even have the time for all your projects :exploding_head:
:raised_hands:

Please add me to your call list @Rhai88

I appreciate it. Damn I really want this strain ! That picture is gorgeous :joy:

2 Likes

Out of the 4 moms the Grapefruit cultivar was definitely the prettiest. I still say the best smelling was the Lemon mom… straight up fresh squeezed lemonade and artificial candy smelling lemon at the same time. Just wonderful. @anonymous4289 really did find something here with this (blueberry pie x chem fuego) cross. I think I may run this line out a bit down the road because damn… :wink:

10 Likes

THAT is gorgeous!!

3 Likes