Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

I actually thought it was Friday until I saw this post. :rofl:

5 Likes

Man i can hardly wait for the big seeds drop here tomorrow…
Thanks @Rhai88 . for the Friday concert

5 Likes

I’ve enjoyed my trips to the mail box very much this week. Thanks very much @olschool and @Bobgrows image

15 Likes

Thanks @Rhai88 and @Heliosphear A great sticker !

18 Likes

I got mine too thanks so much guys

8 Likes

Wow maybe I should start participating …
That would look sick on my hard hat haha
Nice score …
@Rhai88
Still keeping the vibe flowing awesome :ok_hand:

6 Likes

@Rhai88 got a letter in the mail today thanks for sending those out my way. Have a great evening.

3 Likes

You’ll have another shortly! Magnet went out a couple days ago! I assume what landed this time around was beans?? :crossed_fingers:t4:

2 Likes

Yes sir it was 3 strains just like Xmas .

4 Likes

It may have taken EONS my friend but I finally was able to get them there! DAMN MAIL! haha

Glad they finally got to you safely and I do apologize you having to wait so long that was a debacle… lol

4 Likes

Appreciate all the trouble you went through 100% perfect not even any roller marks on the envelope.

7 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior’s mail finally landing after a couple of attempts has made me all warm and fuzzy inside! I hope everyone is ready for tomorrow it should be a good day! Lots of packs and stickers to give to all you fine OG’s

If you’d like to be added to tomorrow’s call list please let me know I have just finished updating the list but I’m chillen for the rest of the night and have no problem adding you!

Tag all of your favorite WIKI neighbors… This should be a good one! :wink:

32 Likes

giphy-9

8 Likes

Someone say mega friday seed giveaway?
reaction-big-eyes

7 Likes

yes add me please

1 Like

Woo! Awww yeah!

:partying_face:

1 Like

I’m off today, so I get to watch the festivities! Good luck everyone!

4 Likes

So we will start here shortly. I would have already been underway but the Mrs. went to buy us coffee, brought it home, set it down at our work station and my daughter decided to crash into said coffee cup. Been cleaning for the last 30 minutes because it was everywhere. Including all over my PC power cords.

:man_facepalming:t4:

She’s lucky I love her dearly… :laughing:

10 Likes

I’ve done that!
Keyboards still messed up.

Excited for the giveaways!! Woooo

Not to bad, just think you could be having this fun…Happy-Fathers-Day-BellaNaija

7 Likes