Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

Thank you to all of y’all ! @Rhai88 @Lady.Zandra63 @Pigeonman @SHSC-1 @Slick1 @Kavman @Kgrim @Jimdoors

6 Likes

And here we go… thanks for the giveaways @Rhai88 and big OG shout to

6 Likes

LoL I just got on the wiki and 10 seconds later off

1 Like

Still looks like 1&2 open🤷🏼‍♂️

2 Likes

I know that @Skyf it was from a member overwriting and just gotta take our time and make sure you don’t have the overwrite button and I just don’t want to see someone lose out on something else like a co-op sign up and I am always excited to see what goodies are in the Friday fun day! LoL :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Let me just say a big thanks to @Rhai88 & his wife for all the hard work, time & money they put into these contests to make all of our Friday nights fun!

You guys are the best!

Next a big thanks to @Lady.Zandra63 @Pigeonman @SHSC-1 @Slick1 @Kavman @Kgrim @Jimdoors for donating your time, seeds & money to this Friday’s giveaways! Your contributions are awesome!!!

11 Likes

I’m going to leave these WIKI’s to the community to police up on their own. We have plenty of people who know how to look through the Edit’s and fix them. Last week @Smooth came through and corrected the wiki like a boss after it was doubled up and went all Janky. I have faith in you guys to see when there is a problem and fix it.

ALSO These will be open for an hour I know everyone likes to dive in head first but hang out with us all today and give it a little time. You’ll get a spot! Guaranteed! :wink:

:green_heart:

16 Likes

You can say that again

8 Likes

Wow, overwritten by someone who put their name on the list twice. :man_facepalming: That is a new one. No worries:

Post police, I’ve given all my likes
It’s not enough, I’ve given all my likes
but we’re still on the list

…this is what you get, if you overwrite!!!

:joy:

10 Likes

Really like that @Rhai88 and I am always looking forward and especially when you have a new slap, magnet and awesome genetics donated!

8 Likes

Thanks @Rhai88 and thanks OG donors, I thought I was a donor this week. Oh well next week.:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Had to break it up otherwise this would take 2 days haha

nah not really but I figure spread it out and give a good amount out to folks every couple of weeks!

I will get you in on the next one for sure… I’m already building a list for the next next Friday! :wink:

8 Likes

That’s exactly why I’ve been documenting my wiki number in my thank you to the generous OGs who put on these amazing festivities. I’m not kidding myself. It’s not as if that will somehow keep overwriting from happening, but I want to have some record of my accepted number. And you gotta be quick.

I view it as just another minor manifestation of my mental illness. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face: :rofl:

8 Likes

thanks to @Rhai88 and all the sponsors for putting this together, makes fridays so fun

4 Likes

Yahoooo! It’s already Saturday over here! Thank you @Rhai88 and all the donors! I still got one more plant to trim and a branch to de-seed, but my eyelids are drooping quickly! Hope you guys have a ball and I’ll see you all (or who ever is left) in the morning! Have a blast gang!

:call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Now that is a great way to end the work week and Start the Weekend Right Der! :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Is it unlucky number 1 or what? lol

Wiki will close in a few minutes and I will draw.

Then onto the next! :wink:

5 Likes

#1 just won on another giveaway not that long ago

3 Likes

Yeah, hasn’t there been at least one #1 winner recently?

2 Likes

Guess now we know who’s watching closely (and still has a memory brain cell)! HA!

4 Likes