Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

A big thank you to everyone involved in this… Overgrow is just great

3 Likes

Wow so awesome, so happy to have won some of @Kavman flo crosses… thanks @Rhai88 and kavman for supplying these for today’s extravaganza

6 Likes

@drgonzo13 @duo giveawys

1 Like

Glad you showed up @420noob, been some fire won in here already

1 Like

@Rhai88, you are working out today! Don’t forget to eat! lol (1) Thank you for all of your hard work, and thank you to the OGenerosity of all you gifters! You all rock! allhail

Lucky #9

3 Likes

Yeah… power food and staying sober so I don’t make any mistakes :laughing:. As soon as this is over I will be blasting off to the moon with some of the fruity loops Blueberry Diesel!

6 Likes

Dude this is public REMOVE!

make sure to send this to me directly lol

4 Likes

My bad, I thought I opened a message.

2 Likes

@Tao no more baked posting for you!!! :rofl: :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :wink: :+1: :+1:

9 Likes

Hey congrats on your win @Mrgreenthumb and I’ll be stalking you to watch them grow up especially when it’s got white Widow! Happy Growing The Doc

1 Like

Let’s go number 1 with yo funky a**

2 Likes

You’ll definitely deserve it brother! I’m looking forward to that Sweet BBD! probably run it next to the Dragonsblood Hashplant!! Thanks again for what you do my friend!!

3 Likes

Thanks for doing this @Rhai88. It’s been exciting to check this thread in-between all these tasks I’m doing at work. Makes the day go by faster. :laughing:

5 Likes

I just jarred mine up 2 days ago…like to give it a few weeks but I may just dip into it tonight!

4 Likes

If you do run some of the BBD F2’s do let me know! Really curious to see what other people come up with! I’m sure @anonymous4289 would like to see as well!

4 Likes

Thanks a lot @Rhai88!!
Amazing giveaways!!
Major thanks to @Slick1, @Pigeonman, @Lady.Zandra63, @Jimdoors, @SHSC-1, @Kgrim and let’s not forget to mention a shout out to @LemonadeJoe!!
Hats off to all of you!!! Feels great to be part of it!!
:+1: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :eyes: :leaves: :v: :man_farmer: :woman_farmer: :eyes:

:hugs: Overgrow the world!!

6 Likes

I don’t have that kind of patience lmao

2 Likes

I just pretend I do

4 Likes

Oh wow. These running fast… Thanks. @Rhai88

2 Likes

Good luck everybody. Seems I missed the first round. Looks like @Mrgreenthumb won my offering. On my way to a gig right now. I will catch up on the thread when I can late tonight or early tomorrow. If all winners can dm I will get with you as soon as I can. Thanks again @Rhai88 for donating your time and efforts for these awesome giveaways.

8 Likes